Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
So I downloaded it from this anime-sharing .

Edit: version 1.11

Last edited:

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019

Google Drive link, but careful now. I did NOT open the file yet so i don't know if that's a virus, original or non-updated.
EDIT: Just got it scanned- Kaspersky said it's safe AND that's the updated version alright. Have a good one.

Last edited:

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
how can i access aria brothel scenes?
First, have Aria in your team.
Then, go to the Cassino, borrow money and leave without paying in order to be forced to prostitute. Head over to the first guy (Kirsten's special someone, the guy you can name as her Lover) and there you'll have a new option to let Aria have sex with him too. Do it four times and that's it.

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
View attachment 3277491
does anyone know what wrong with the translate patch ? i'm using tl1.04
after merge the tl patch, this happen, please help !
i'm using 1.1 version from Azraelum
Probably something to do with the translation patch changing some names. Just download the clean game < remove the "img" folder from the clean game < apply TL Patch < move the "img" folder back to its place inside the now-translated game. That should do it... If not, just let me know.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
Probably something to do with the translation patch changing some names. Just download the clean game < remove the "img" folder from the clean game < apply TL Patch < move the "img" folder back to its place inside the now-translated game. That should do it... If not, just let me know.
it won't work, i also try it on data and JS folder , but only option is to recover to the original

Jjjjjjjjksjwk

Nov 16, 2022
I think I've completed version 1.09.
But they didn’t change anything there, they just added music somewhere or some small details that not everyone could notice or even remember.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Quick update about new content. Fully translated the hobo camp 4-scene portion of the update and solo Aria scenes. Still need to finish two Aria/Kirsten/Player Self-insert scenes, but it shouldn't take too long. Expect me to release the updated translation either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

PS: I know about the 1.11 bugfix patch. Those fixes will be included.

Last edited:

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
I have a buncha questions yall!
1.What's the difference between 1.11 and the 1.09 versions? Im currenttly on 1.09 Post game and wanna know how the difference, and also is it traslated already or not?

2.HOW DOES ONE DISPEL THE BLOODY EFFECTS OF THE PILLS?!? I USED ONE EARLY GAME AND THE BLOODY EFFECT IS STILL NOT GONE! IT SAID A PERIOD OF TIME, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS?!

3.How do you get the stage 2 of all H-Scenes with the party members?

4.How do you get Aria on the party? Im dumbfounded as I've seen some posts here that says you can, is it available on 1.09?

Any answers to my dumbass questions is appreciated!

Aryan7766

Sep 22, 2023
I have a buncha questions yall!
1.What's the difference between 1.11 and the 1.09 versions? Im currenttly on 1.09 Post game and wanna know how the difference, and also is it traslated already or not?

2.HOW DOES ONE DISPEL THE BLOODY EFFECTS OF THE PILLS?!? I USED ONE EARLY GAME AND THE BLOODY EFFECT IS STILL NOT GONE! IT SAID A PERIOD OF TIME, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS?!

3.How do you get the stage 2 of all H-Scenes with the party members?

4.How do you get Aria on the party? Im dumbfounded as I've seen some posts here that says you can, is it available on 1.09?

Any answers to my dumbass questions is appreciated!
They added a bunch of cg with aria having sex in the love hotel of third city

2. Not sure about the pills... never used them
3. Just use aphrodisiac again to get them all in heat and use the lewd command for every one so they all cling to you in the middle of the fight (you can practice this the flashback room with monkey beside the pregnancy button)
4. Press "P" to make changes in your party or go to the important items menu and choose member swap

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
TL Patch v1.06 (for 1.11 version of the game):

Pre-Patched Game + Other Goodies (Saves and Cut Content Version):

Changelog:
>[Translated][Map143] Vagrant Hangout Spot Rei
>[Translated][Map169] Vagrant Hangout Spot Jinyu
>[Translated][Map170] Flashback Room Rei
>[Translated][Map027] Love Hotel room301 Aria
>[Translated][Map171] Love Hotel room301 3P
>[Updated][Map051] Vagrant Hangout Spot
>[Updated][Map061] Harapania Love Hotel 3F
>[Updated][Map014] Flashback Room
>[Updated] Common Events
>+Polish/Proofreading in Some Parts

Finally done. All new scenes and dialogues leading up to them have been translated. I haven't playtested this patch extensively, but there shouldn't be any errors and the like.

Starting new game is recommended, but old saves occasionally work. If you want to just check out new scenes, you can find two archives with saves in the mega folder I linked up above.

Upd.: there was a serious issue with the Common Events file. Please redownload either the patch or the game. Links have been updated.

Last edited:

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023
TL Patch v1.05 (for 1.11 version of the game):
MEGA
Pre-Patched Game + Other Goodies (Saves and Cut Content Version):
MEGA

Changelog:
>[Translated][Map143] Vagrant Hangout Spot Rei
>[Translated][Map169] Vagrant Hangout Spot Jinyu
>[Translated][Map170] Flashback Room Rei
>[Translated][Map027] Love Hotel room301 Aria
>[Translated][Map171] Love Hotel room301 3P
>[Updated][Map051] Vagrant Hangout Spot
>[Updated][Map061] Harapania Love Hotel 3F
>[Updated][Map014] Flashback Room
>[Updated] Common Events
>+Polish/Proofreading in Some Parts

Finally done. All new scenes and dialogues leading up to them have been translated. I haven't playtested this patch extensively, but there shouldn't be any errors and the like.

Starting new game is recommended, but old saves occasionally work. If you want to just check out new scenes, you can find two archives with saves in the mega folder I linked up above.
Thanks a million brother Daedroth :love::LOL::love:

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes