Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Upd.: there was a serious issue with the Common Events file. Please redownload either the patch or the game. Links have been updated.

Basically, I messed up something and a huge portion of events in Common Events moved down by 1 position. Because of that, you could see a pregnant version of a scene even if you aren't knocked up, for example. And most of events in the flashback room have been mixed up. It's kinda hilarious, but it ain't April 1st yet. So everything should be good now.

Good thing the OP hasn't been updated yet. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

tumouer

Jan 7, 2022
Upd.: there was a serious issue with the Common Events file. Please redownload either the patch or the game. Links have been updated.

Basically, I messed up something and a huge portion of events in Common Events moved down by 1 position. Because of that, you could see a pregnant version of a scene even if you aren't knocked up. And most of events in the flashback room have been mixed up. It's kinda hilarious, but it ain't April 1st yet. So everything should be good now.

Good thing the OP hasn't been updated yet. Sorry about the trouble.
Cheers bro, I was about to lose my lurker virginity asking why I can't give birth at the hospital, I'll do it thanking you for a fast fix instead.

Oct 14, 2018
Isnt the elf boy the love interest? Shouldnt this be cheating/ntr too?
No, the elf boy, the fighter and the old man share Kirsten, they are good friends and they even fuck Kirsten together.
You can however, very easily, have it so that it's only the elf boy that has sex with Kirsten or the others if that's what you want. You're not forced into a sex scene with a character before you're able to progress in the game. Most sex scenes are pretty much optional, except for fights, but you can be smart with skills and stuff to prevent fight-sex from happening.

Reactions: Fiamos

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.11):

Tested on Endeavor OS (arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.11):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarDemonKirstin-1.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes