• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
"Perhaps no one yet knows what lies ahead at the end of the adventure."

I beg to differ, this bitch becomes a cock hungry slut that doesn't break the curse just like all the other thots in the games that are basically the same.
well there's always someone that tries to go hardcore and remain pure till the end in these type of games (if its possible)

Gravy Dog

Jul 25, 2018
The boyish looking elf get some action or is there just to get cucked?
I hope i will be able to understand something of what's going on...
He does indeed get some action. He has his own h moves in battle if he gets the horny condition.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hmm.. the first few screen I get is the explanation but it translate like the picture I am going to show you.

Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the word 'Qlexyduaz' , 'Qlexyduavi' and 'Qlexyduaxx' ?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
yes, but there were some understandable mtl before
This is usually because either the bulk of the dialogue isn't slang-heavy, the MTL isn't using Google Translate, or the one who MTL'd it went out of their way to edit it such that it becomes more legible.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I've played the demo before. It's actually pretty solid and a major step-up from the previous games from the same dev. For one, there's a radar that changes color to indicate how many more steps until a random encounter is triggered as opposed to walking blindly and feeling like you trigger fights every two steps. The maps aren't too big and are explorable within reason. I also like that they've made a distinction between regular mobs and 'special' mobs too, letting the player know which is more likely to have their own scenes.

There's also a bestiary that tells you specifically which enemies have scenes and what kind provided you've encountered them already, meaning you don't need to waste time being a punching bag to try and get scenes. However, this is a demo and the content is predictably short and iirc they've only implemented the MC being impregnated by bandits since no matter how many times I've gotten the shota to fuck the MC, she still won't get knocked up.

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This is usually because either the bulk of the dialogue isn't slang-heavy, the MTL isn't using Google Translate, or the one who MTL'd it went out of their way to edit it such that it becomes more legible.
Just so you know, google translate is still horrible for Japanese, so it is part of the problem that no tool can do a proper job.
It is hard to translate languages that are heavily reliant on culture especially when considering sexual innuendos that usually go right over translation tools.

Usually good mtl means heavily edited by the translator.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes