RenH

Nov 5, 2020
google translate is still horrible for Japanese
I know, hence why I pointed out that a 'good' MTL is possibly the result of the MTL being something other than Google Translate, like say DeepL. It still won't be good but it'd at least be a tad more understandable than straight Google Translate. Even better if there's heavy editing involved.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
And you're just an asshole who like to go around dissing people who doesn't have the same preference as you.
Or dissing people who are feeling like inbetween the thousands of h games they need to state for a game that clearly is catered to big boob lovers that he doesn't like big boobs. Like why? Just go to another thread that has a game you like. No need to comment on a game for another target Audience like it is a bad thing.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Game: After this point dangerous battle, get healing shit.
Me: I have no more healing shit, time to go shopping.
Game: You can't go back.
Me: :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Jhony234

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Or dissing people who are feeling like inbetween the thousands of h games they need to state for a game that clearly is catered to big boob lovers that he doesn't like big boobs. Like why? Just go to another thread that has a game you like. No need to comment on a game for another target Audience like it is a bad thing.
On no, the idea of the game and the big boobs aren't bad. The only thing that's bad is the person who replied with "Your brains are way too small" for posting a pretty much neutral comment.
Here's an interpretation of what happened =
Me = Her boobs are too big (not my preference)
The other person = Your brain is too small (You're a moron)
Me = You're a rude person and acting like an asshole

So, look at my original reply. Just what did I do to get a rude reply from that other person? I never disrespected anybody. Why the hate?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
don't use anonfile regradless what game to download because you end up download something that you didn't even download. one of them is call pc accelerator and is a scam. so what ever you do, don't purchase and get rid of it. it is a virus. ik people know but there are some that they don't know.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
On no, the idea of the game and the big boobs aren't bad. The only thing that's bad is the person who replied with "Your brains are way too small" for posting a pretty much neutral comment.
Here's an interpretation of what happened =
Me = Her boobs are too big (not my preference)
The other person = Your brain is too small (You're a moron)
Me = You're a rude person and acting like an asshole

So, look at my original reply. Just what did I do to get a rude reply from that other person? I never disrespected anybody. Why the hate?
Look the thing is that pointing something u dont like on this forum(dont matter what game is, or what kind of fetish) will lead always to something like this (or even worse) Just lets keep calm and enjoy this awesome forum. Here we are free to enjoy our tastes.

Reactions: RenH

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Look the thing is that pointing something u dont like on this forum(dont matter what game is, or what kind of fetish) will lead always to something like this (or even worse) Just lets keep calm and enjoy this awesome forum. Here we are free to enjoy our tastes.
Wow, so I'm not allowed to post my opinion regarding something that is not my fetish and if I do, I'll get attacked? Seems a bit toxic to me.

Reactions: Hollowedzs
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes