Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Wow, so I'm not allowed to post my opinion regarding something that is not my fetish and if I do, I'll get attacked? Seems a bit toxic to me.
U are free to do it, but then u are the one who is starting the toxic chain, dont mess with something that for sure lot of ppl love, i mean why at first u needed to say it? if u dont like it then keep it for urself. Its like if someone go to a loli game and say "i dont like loli" xDDDD so why are u there and why on the hell u need to tell them u dont like it? U know what i mean? respect the threads and respect the fetiches ppl have and u will dont have toxic behaviour on the forum.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Almost missed this one.
But yeah, most silkirosky games that I played had errors. Well, here goes nothing.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
U are free to do it, but then u are the one who is starting the toxic chain, dont mess with something that for sure lot of ppl love, i mean why at first u needed to say it? if u dont like it then keep it for urself. Its like if someone go to a loli game and say "i dont like loli" xDDDD so why are u there and why on the hell u need to tell them u dont like it? U know what i mean? respect the threads and respect the fetiches ppl have and u will dont have toxic behaviour on the forum.
There you are again. I literally just showed you who started acting rude in my last comment. And now you are accusing me of starting the toxic chain. Have you not been paying attention?
(1) I wrote a neutral comment stating that the girl's boobs are too big.
(2) Then, some rude person called me an idiot.
(3) Then I got angry and replied that he was a rude asshole.

I was not the one who started acting rude. My anger was justified.
I hate getting accused of something I did not do.
Just so you know, I didn't start acting toxic. I want to clear that up.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
There you are again. I literally just showed you who started acting rude in my last comment. And now you are accusing me of starting the toxic chain. Have you not been paying attention?

It's pretty simple really. Circles, studios and such tend to catter to certain target audience, and make games with specific tags in mind.
This one is about very big boobs and ass, and being usually treated like a meat bag.

When you comment
Her boobs are way too big
you're saying it should be changed, or that it's a problem, or isn't attractive. Obviously, the people who come here specifically for that are probably going to react defensively.

Personnally, I'm not against comming in to look at the game, and stating an opinion, but then you have to make it clear that it's just your opinion. Or say it in a joking manner of sorts to make people understand that you're not looking down on their fetish, just stating that it's not yours and that you find it surprising.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018

omg no one accusing u, im telling u that if u post that kind of things u will probably find and start toxic behaviour (as i tell u before, go on a loli game and tell them u dont like loli let's see what start with that). Im saying that being rude with u its fine? NO, but even that u continue with ur anger against that (that cant be justified my friend, if 1 of 2 ppl dont want to continue the mess, the mess stop there) So as i say it to u and it looks that u dont paying attention at what i wrote u before this post and u only read what u want to read.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Her boobs are way too big
Your unsolicited opinion have been discarded for being both stupid and worthless.

Why do some people like to enter threads for games with fetishes that doesn't cater to them and then spew their bullshit opinions about how this game should be changed and act all self-righteous when other people tell them to STFU and GTFO?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes