VN Ren'Py War of Mine [Ep. 0.1 v1.0.1] [Orange Unicorn]

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Thanks for the detailed feedback!
  1. Noted on the Renpy settings, font size, etc. We’ll make sure to improve these aspects in future releases.
  2. This is our first thread, so we admit that we’ve missed a lot of information. We’ll make sure to address these issues and improve going forward.
  3. English is not our primary language; however, we use it daily and consider ourselves proficient (lol :HideThePain:) in speaking, reading, and understanding it. Although we are fluent, we’ve noticed that our word usage might sound slightly unusual to native English speakers. We’re working on improving it.
  4. Thanks for the thumbs up and your kind words! We’ve realized now that splitting the game into two parts wasn’t the best approach. Part 2 will fully reveal the world’s lore and setting.
  5. We appreciate your attention to the character models. Indeed, all our main characters are custom-designed, and we’ve also arranged the environments ourselves.
You're welcome, great to see you've done a quick workaround of the urgent issues.

Yea unfortunately English isn't the first language of many developers so it can't be help. Nothing unintelligible so far, so it's passable as long as the player has no OCD. Personally I wouldn't sweat too much on that since your game has other strong plus points.

I look forward to Part 2 which will unwrap the lore. You've got something good going, all the best in development!