Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Congratulations, you can post pictures...

For your next trick, let's see you actually elaborate on what you're looking for. Unless that's beyond your capacity for communication.
I was just venting cause the game is annoying. Why are you here acting like you're customer service?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was just venting cause the game is annoying.
This is hardly the best place for that.
Make valid criticisms, fine. "Venting" like this is social media? Grow up.
You want to vent about this game, and/or RPGMaker games in general, go make a thread about it.

If you've got questions about the game, fine. Plenty people ask questions, but that also includes people who don't bother to see if their question has been asked before, giving the impression that they're either too lazy to use Search, or too dumb to do so.

Why are you here acting like you're customer service?
I'm not, but you're certainly acting like someone who calls CS to complain about things that are not CS related.

Look, the game's not perfect, and it does have it's frustrating aspects.
In particular the amount of grinding necessary for pretty much everything - NPC affection, XP, Currency etc. Not to forget that there's an over-reliance on "random" events as part of the grinding for some aspects. That all slows down the rate players can progress through the game exponentially, realistically leaving three options;
1 - Grit your teeth and grind on through like you're solo-playing a Korean MMO.
2 - Cheat/Edit saves.
3 - Don't play the game.
None of that solves the excessive grinding, but the second can reduce how much you'll have to do.

Your issue regarding "needing a walkthrough" is really only valid for quest info that's not in the quest log.

For other things, the capability for players to be able to re-read information about game mechanics (covered in the intro only) either through an in-game item or book in Krowley's home, or even a text document that comes inside the game folder would be helpful for many.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
This is hardly the best place for that.
Make valid criticisms, fine. "Venting" like this is social media? Grow up.
You want to vent about this game, and/or RPGMaker games in general, go make a thread about it.

If you've got questions about the game, fine. Plenty people ask questions, but that also includes people who don't bother to see if their question has been asked before, giving the impression that they're either too lazy to use Search, or too dumb to do so.

I'm not, but you're certainly acting like someone who calls CS to complain about things that are not CS related.

Look, the game's not perfect, and it does have it's frustrating aspects.
In particular the amount of grinding necessary for pretty much everything - NPC affection, XP, Currency etc. Not to forget that there's an over-reliance on "random" events as part of the grinding for some aspects. That all slows down the rate players can progress through the game exponentially, realistically leaving three options;
1 - Grit your teeth and grind on through like you're solo-playing a Korean MMO.
2 - Cheat/Edit saves.
3 - Don't play the game.
None of that solves the excessive grinding, but the second can reduce how much you'll have to do.

Your issue regarding "needing a walkthrough" is really only valid for quest info that's not in the quest log.

For other things, the capability for players to be able to re-read information about game mechanics (covered in the intro only) either through an in-game item or book in Krowley's home, or even a text document that comes inside the game folder would be helpful for many.
Didn't read.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Yo this game is gay ass fuck even when you're trying to avoid it.

One of the tentacles gets into your ass!
You managed to set yourself free,
but it touched your erogenous zones.

Out here getting fucked by tentacles even with the gay settings turned off.
Developer, do something about this!
Or, if you don’t like the game’s content, find a different game? Just a thought...

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Yo this game is gay ass fuck even when you're trying to avoid it.

One of the tentacles gets into your ass!
You managed to set yourself free,
but it touched your erogenous zones.

Out here getting fucked by tentacles even with the gay settings turned off.
Developer, do something about this!
Or, if you don’t like the game’s content, find a different game? Just a thought...
I'm sorry you like like getting fucked anally.
I'm sorry for being so mean...It wasn't called for.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
commission slots opening soon CLOSED in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:

SpikesGuns

May 15, 2018
So with the Big Green quest, is it even possible to finish it by beating the Fat Goblin? I ask because I started the fight with one of the Busty Goblins near the fire, managed to beat them both by the skin of my teeth, but as soon as the fight was finished, the sprite of the Busty Goblin remained and immediately initiated another fight where I soundly got trounced. This happened a couple times, so it has me wondering if you're just SUPPOSED to lose the fight to the Fat Goblin and there's no way to actually "win".

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes