Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Game.rgss3a' u
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Cant u make a short video instructing how to install? It's quite hard to me.

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
Continuous world Mod

(Mod for the current v0.340)

I have made a mod that simulates a continuous world (it disguises the transitions between the different maps), it also adds small extra sections (very small) and some secrets. :cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply the mod you must decrypt the game, the following link tells you how to do it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Unzip the mod files and place them in the corresponding game folders (some files must be overwritten).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To activate the mod, talk to the sign with an admiration symbol on it.

To deactivate it talk to the sign again.

If you load a save in "Mountain Village", leave first or it won't work!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.02" to fix a bug.

Replaying from the beginning, I remembered how difficult it is to escape from the slime cave after defeating the zone boss, so I took the opportunity to add an extra one-way exit.

I add screenshot:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 2!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.03" to fix a bug. :oops:

EDIT 3!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.04" more fixes

EDIT 4!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.05"

This is the latest update of this mod (for the current version of the game)

I made this update just to add a little animated pixelart.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:

Last edited:

RubbenHub

Sep 18, 2018
Continuous world Mod

(Mod for the current v0.340)

I have made a mod that simulates a continuous world (it disguises the transitions between the different maps), it also adds small extra sections (very small) and some secrets. :cool:

To apply the mod you must decrypt the game, the following link tells you how to do it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Unzip the mod files and place them in the corresponding game folders (some files must be overwritten).

To activate the mod, talk to the sign with an admiration symbol on it.

To deactivate it talk to the sign again.

If you load a save in "Mountain Village", leave first or it won't work!

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
Oh jesus this is awesome work, thanks a lot

Reactions: Tarel8649
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes