Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry for asking this but can anyone link me to a walkthrough besides the one posted from the creator? I feel so lost on what to do after the succubus attack at night.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
2 questions

1: I keep hearing about a debug room but cant seem to access/find it, I did search the forum and go to the tree and finas house etc but none led me anywhere.

2: There is a locked room in Finas House 2nd floor how do I unlock it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
2 questions

1: I keep hearing about a debug room but cant seem to access/find it, I did search the forum and go to the tree and finas house etc but none led me anywhere.
The Debug Room is what people call the "Gallery Room" because it let players access sex scenes without bothering to actually play the game... Which begs the question, why even waste their time downloading the game at all :unsure:

There's also the Cheat Room, accessed via the bottom-right corner of Krowly's basement, which lets you bypass a lot of the grinding for affection, get money, boobs toggle, and the battle cheat as well.

2: There is a locked room in Finas House 2nd floor how do I unlock it?
You can't.

Lolibobo

Oct 11, 2020
I once got in the church and saw sister Elizabeth naked in her room and we could ask for massage i think? but now i can't seem to recreate that scenario. any help about this please?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I once got in the church and saw sister Elizabeth naked in her room and we could ask for massage i think? but now i can't seem to recreate that scenario. any help about this please?
AFAIR, it only appears on Wednesday' evening.

DongusRex

May 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the loot table? I'd love a reference on what loot does what and how much it's worth without manually pulling each up. Drop rates would be great too.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes