Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

I added some more fun architecture details. The white statue was added in the previous update, but I don't think I have shown it.
The next update is ready and will be posted tomorrow :)

1646992584202.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Warlock and Boobs v0.351.0.1
Version 0.351.0.1 with RTP .

WaB Guide 0.344.0.3 by Harmless Arachnid

The saves from the previous version will work.
Thanks to the people who helped with this update:
Anonymous – english text fixes
Criss — Sister Elizabeth’ cleavagefuck pixel sprite, fixes of the sprites

I can't really post many screenshots here, in the public post, since they are very NSFW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AsgoreEnzo

Jan 24, 2022
I may ask something dumb but, someone have a Save File ? i don't have the patience to look trough 439 pages of comment X)

• Angry
Reactions: Bob69

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
what should I do to fuck Carla in the nipple? thank you for your help
If you already have the nipplefucking quest started talk to Sandra during the tea party, after fucking Velena in the nipple. (you may need to talk to her several times, her dialogue is randomized).
If you don’t have the quest started, you can start it by chatting with Carla (relationship 25 or higher, Jill is in town, not a Friday). "Chat" is an option when you talk to Carla int he tavern

Windym

Apr 21, 2020
Amazing game! As I can remember... But it crashes at launch on my new M1Max MAC with Windows running parallel. This is the only game doing that.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
The game tag says there is incest but with who and is it already added or do we have to install a folder to activate incest?

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Iss says Nope to me asking for her help regarding the secret path and I have no clue where can I learn the Eye of beholder spell. The books in Crowley's room stopped giving me spells. Anyone has any tipps?

3.60 star(s) 175 Votes