Aug 29, 2020
From Patreon

Snake girl titfuck. Variant

A variant of the illustration with busty snake girl. Sometimes even Krowly misses :D Also I think shooting it on hair might be somewhat hot, and Snake girl is a good candidate for that due to the pose and long silver hair.
Time to work on the dialogues for the new scenes with Astra and Juliette :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
So, I tryed to install this mod few times, but nothing happend:)
1.Decryp Game.rgss3a file and move all files out from "extracted" folder
2.Unpack mod files from both "parts"
3.Replace mod files with the original's
4.Try to find sign
Here I am. I started from another location and I kinda stuck 'cause I don't know where is the problem and what have I done wrong.
(P.S: files was unpacked with a Winrar. I used the last 'third' version of the mod)
you need to delete or rename the game.rgss3a archive, that takes priority and the game will ignore the mod files if its there

Reactions: Tarel8649
Aug 29, 2020
:unsure:

Big goblin

An new version of the big goblin girl. I decided to make the one that Eric and Krowly meet during the quest "big green" a separate character with unique look. Of course it comes with even bigger boobs. The old big goblin girl will stay in the game as a respawning enemy.
Apart from her role in the quest I 'm planning to make her reappearing in some other occasions. Not sure yet what exactly it will be.
Don't know if it's noticeable but she was partially inspired by Nicki Minaj's look in one of her videos :D
I think her name will be Conda. Not sure about pierced nipple yet, but I think this suits her.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
:unsure:

Big goblin

An new version of the big goblin girl. I decided to make the one that Eric and Krowly meet during the quest "big green" a separate character with unique look. Of course it comes with even bigger boobs. The old big goblin girl will stay in the game as a respawning enemy.
Apart from her role in the quest I 'm planning to make her reappearing in some other occasions. Not sure yet what exactly it will be.
Don't know if it's noticeable but she was partially inspired by Nicki Minaj's look in one of her videos :D
I think her name will be Conda. Not sure about pierced nipple yet, but I think this suits her.

I want to see a lot more of her, especially topping Krowley :)

John doe12

Aug 2, 2017
So I got a question, I leveled up to lvl 3 but I didn't unlock any new spells, is that normal? Cause I both recall in previous versions unlocking at least a new one *and* I checked a walkthrough that said I should have a few more spells available. Just to be clear, my only combat spell is the first one.

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
So I got a question, I leveled up to lvl 3 but I didn't unlock any new spells, is that normal? Cause I both recall in previous versions unlocking at least a new one *and* I checked a walkthrough that said I should have a few more spells available. Just to be clear, my only combat spell is the first one.
Now you need to study them. Sit down at the table in the house.

Reactions: Revy15a2
Aug 29, 2020
The next game update will be at 12th.
Please support the author on patreon, he deserves more...

Sandra topless +no panties +futa

Topless variant of Sandra's character illustration, just to keep you entertained, while I'm finishing the work on the next update.
I was experimenting with different styles of nipples for her. Which one do you like more? I personally think the "Sandra 2" looks the best. But small nipples looks interesting on her too.
I also added futa variant because there were no futa content for a while :) And she is a witch after all

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you mean, do the girls in the game stay chaste and be available just for the MC, then no. The place is like a big swingers club. Sex with no strings attached.
It's more like sexual anarchy/ solo poly.

*I hate the fact that I know this*

The next game update will be at 12th.
Please support the author on patreon, he deserves more...

Sandra topless +no panties +futa

Topless variant of Sandra's character illustration, just to keep you entertained, while I'm finishing the work on the next update.
I was experimenting with different styles of nipples for her. Which one do you like more? I personally think the "Sandra 2" looks the best. But small nipples looks interesting on her too.
I also added futa variant because there were no futa content for a while :) And she is a witch after all

Wow she is hot. I expecially like the images of her large breasts in her pink bra and the ones with her small pink thong <3

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes