Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any way to fix whatever the problem with the mouse cursor is? Maybe a way to disable the mouse entirely so it doesn't return the error? When I use F12 to reset to the title screen it always closes out the program and gives me a line error code about the mouse cursor.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How to Restoration quest? plz. I need guide all quests. plz!!!
Restoration quest
Assignment: Go upstairs in Krowly's home
Progression: Complete the quest "A woman for Derek"
Progression: Chat to Derek on any daytime and ask for help with restoration after the "incident"
Progression: Derek offers to help with building but says Krowly will have to sort out furniture
Progression: He is willing to do the work as a favour after Krowly's help during "A woman for Derek"
Progression: After a week go upstairs in Krowly's houes to find Derek's work complete
Progression: Go and see Sebastian to buy the furniture, price 200g
Progression: Sebastian will reduce price to 100g if the quest "Lost delivery" is complete
Completion: Buy the furniture xp+200
Epilogue: Go upstairs in Krowly's home to see furnished
Epilogue: Krowly can chat to Jill in the pub and offer to let her move in

Regarding a walkthrough see
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340.1 Hotfix 1] [boobsgames]

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How to play as futa protagonist? I just started the game and it's clear I'm a guy.
You don't.

Krowly gets optional big boobs through a magic potion, as a plot element, and can also brew a potion to remove them afterward. He doesn't turn into a futa/trans at all though.

You can keep the boobs on him, but he's still just a guy with big boobies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Dude, i try but still black. I try to copy and somewhere else to see it but still black lol
Yeah, selecting text to show it doesn't tend to work with a PDF. If copy and paste isn't working for you try pasting into something else - a basic text editor like Notepad does the trick.

Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
You don't.

Krowly gets optional big boobs through a magic potion, as a plot element, and can also brew a potion to remove them afterward. He doesn't turn into a futa/trans at all though.

You can keep the boobs on him, but he's still just a guy with big boobies.

So the futa protagonist tag was a bait? Damn...

boomshakaboosted

Jun 23, 2018
Here's the game with the gallery mod already installed, for those who are unable to extract with rpg maker decrypter.

Just extract the game and run the exe. Gallery should be available immediately.

(Works only for v0.340.1)
Tea party scene with Melissa doesn't work :(
Sucks 'cause its my favorite

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So the futa protagonist tag was a bait? Damn...
Yes, and no...
There are some tags that leave a lot to be desired in their application, whilst at the same time contending with "both sides" of certain viewpoints and debates that can arise when discussing them. Much like the ambiguity of the other similar tag of futa/trans, because it leads to questions of which is being covered by that tag in specific cases.

Ultimately it's a wildly off-topic discussion that's best suited in a dedicated thread.

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
Continuous world Mod

(Mod for the current v0.340.1_hotfix1)

MODT_Screen06.gif

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Goblin caverns are now also continuous.
- New secret areas including three new sexy pixelart animations.
- Paused enemies (more details below).
- Compatible with wboiko's gallery mod

MODT_Screen10.gif

Paused enemies: Now while the mod is active, every time you have to read text or make decisions, the other enemies in the area go into pause state; they stop chasing you.

This avoids chained attacks from enemy after enemy until your character is killed.

This may reduce the difficulty of the game a bit, but it allows you to read the texts and take decisions if the pressure of enemies approaching your character.

The pause is not implemented in the dungeons and events.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Walkthrough link
Go to the Changelog on this link

There is a link there to "WaB Guide 0.339.1 by Harmless Arachnid"
For more recent info use the ChangeLog on the OP
If you don't mind me asking is there a link for the WaB Guide without the blocked out text? It mentions in the opening that "in PDF format, you may have to select the text and paste it somewhere else to see it"... but the guide is only available in pdf afaik, and that's exactly what I have to do to see it. It's a pain in the ass.

Edit: Looks like someone else provided it as a text file. Thanks Snugglepuff.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes