Wavering

May 26, 2021
With regards to criticism of the game, yeah, shouldn't always be necessary to look at a Guide / Reference / Walkthrough or search F95 for the answer. It's not like a bit more guidance in-game is a bad thing.

The guidance would especially be helpful in certain dungeon encounters with Eric(a), like with the maze, because some of those aren't really a fun distraction and become more of a chore to do. Yes, there might be the option to "fap" (which also isn't explicitly mentioned in-game) on a busty statue to bypass a puzzle (also, not in every instance), but, really, if there's an option to do that, maybe it's worth reconsidering the puzzle (or puzzle design) in the first place.

---------

boobsgames

Seems like there might be a couple of bugs (for version v0.359.0.2), which I'll list here:

1. Relationship with Rayna is not displayed in the Cheat Room Relationship list:
1669033407115.png 1669033376973.png
This bug might also be relevant in other areas where there's a long list of things on screen, as in there might be one or more items that possibly get cut off. Would be nice if there was a button / method to scroll the display of text without it being the "enter" key, because that's the same key to go to the next screen / text.

2. Increasing Relationship with Taisha in the Cheat Room via the Relationship Cheat results in her showing up before bringing her back to the town:
1669033832864.png 1669033922616.png 1669033959360.png
This is due to Taisha's new Quest where Krowly has to buy her a Dildo. The trigger for the Quest to occur is only Krowly's Relationship with her (>=25 Relationship with Taisha), and not whether or not Krowly has actually brought her to the town (via completing Sebastian's Delivery Quest and talking to Derek and Taisha to sort out the arrangement of bringing her to the town).
She doesn't actually appear in town and live with Derek after the above interaction (in the screenshots) occurs, but it appears to be an inconsistency / oversight that the Dildo Quest prompt can occur before actually bringing Taisha back to town.

3. Fina's picture from her bathing will seemingly always persist and possibly never disappear:
1669034711094.png 1669034757272.png 1669034826409.png 1669034861076.png 1669034911092.png 1669034950822.png 1669034994134.png 1669035073048.png 1669035444251.png
This occurs when Krowly spies on her bathing, and opts to not "fap". Upon walking back toward her, the picture displays again, but will not disappear. Not even combat makes the picture disappear, and the picture will also display over Krowly's picture (the picture that displays via the "W" key).

4. Not really sure if this would be classified as a bug, but Mabel doesn't have a Cheat Room Relationship Increase / Decrease Cheat. With characters like Diana and Taisha having Cheat Room options, but not Mabel, was wondering if this was intentional, or just an oversight.

---------

boobsgames

Was also wondering if I could ask a question: Could there ever be a possibility of separating the Futa x Male content (such as having a Futa filter) from the Male x Male content? Because having both under the "Gay" filter isn't really that ideal, in my opinion.
I don't mind Futa on Male content (prefer Male on Futa content though), but I don't like Male on Male content, yet Futa on Male and Male on Male content are behind the same filter, effectively making it so that one might potentially see or get partial interactions of M x M content as well (such as when defeating a Male Orc), despite possibly only wanting Futa x M content.
At the moment, seems like the best bet is to just disable that content altogether, but was wondering if there would ever be any consideration in having a separate Futa filter.

Oh, and, if once Eric becomes Erica, would there ever be any adjustment to pronoun usage (such as referring to Erica as a Futa)? Not sure if the implication is that Erica would still be referred to via masculine pronouns, like what Krowly with boobs is, but yeah. Reason why I ask is because Erica is not exactly a name that implies masculinity, but yeah, if Erica is still going to have masculine pronouns that's fine I suppose, was just curious.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
This is my main gripe about the game. The combat is just about the worst, most unbalanced in any rpgmaker game I've ever played. Made worse by the fact that monster actively go after you making avoiding combat annoying. Second is probably the asinine bullshit that is the materials collection failure rate.
Ingredient gathering at least gets better with gardening. I never noticed an increased hit-rate with leveled-up spells.
The critters aren't so fast you can't dodge them, but the maps do get a bit claustrophobic in areas if you're avoiding fights.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ingredient gathering at least gets better with gardening. I never noticed an increased hit-rate with leveled-up spells.
The critters aren't so fast you can't dodge them, but the maps do get a bit claustrophobic in areas if you're avoiding fights.
It's a real shame that some parts of the game are so annoying. The art is top tier, and it's really a great sandbox-type game were you can completely ignore any characters you don't really like, and just do whatever you want. As it stands though, I edit the game every few releases to deal with all the BS.

taschenfotzen

Aug 18, 2022
The farming economy is just sooooo grindy for what otherwise is a pretty decent sandbox

Reactions: mrttao

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Seems like there might be a couple of bugs (for version v0.359.0.2), which I'll list here:
thanks, I will check it out. With Taisha it's not really a bug, you shouldn't be able to rise relationship with her before her arrival, and using cheats is your choice. Krowly clearly says that it's better to not use chaets. I might add some other safe check in case player does that :) Problem with FIna was already reported and I have fixed it, but thank you anyway :)
Was also wondering if I could ask a question: Could there ever be a possibility of separating the Futa x Male content (such as having a Futa filter) from the Male x Male content? Because having both under the "Gay" filter isn't really that ideal, in my opinion.
Nope. There are tons of people with different opinions about what is gay and what is not. It will stay the way it is. Game is intended to be played without filters, I'm not adding different layers of them
Oh, and, if once Eric becomes Erica, would there ever be any adjustment to pronoun usage (such as referring to Erica as a Futa)?
No, Eric stays Eric, not Erica. I don't think name "Erica" was mentioned in game anywhere, if I remember correctly

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
No, Eric stays Eric, not Erica. I don't think name "Erica" was mentioned in game anywhere, if I remember correctly
cheat room have "Erica points" how curse\magic experiments affect Eric's body femimization, if i understand it correctly

people usual use cheats and saveeditors if game have bad balance\boring grind - if there was easy mode from dev (with safe cheats that add most boring grinded items as starter packs) peoples will stop try use saveedit and cheats without understanding, what variables affect in game => they stop get even more bugs => less complain about bugs

at the start, the grind was supposed to distract from the lack of content, but when the game gets at least 1/3 or even half of what was planned, it becomes boring
it would be great if the game had an easy mode from the developer in future

I wonder if the author thought about using AI to facilitate the process of drawing art, animation phases, as well as increasing existing ones from 480p to 720p I think this can ease the routine process of creating a background-template for a drawing, at least (although what I have seen over the past month-two is not immediately distinguishable from the work of a human artist, if you are not a professional artist yourself)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
cheat room have "Erica points" how curse\magic experiments affect Eric's body femimization, if i understand it correctly

people usual use cheats and saveeditors if game have bad balance\boring grind - if there was easy mode from dev (with safe cheats that add most boring grinded items as starter packs) peoples will stop try use saveedit and cheats without understanding, what variables affect in game => they stop get even more bugs => less complain about bugs

at the start, the grind was supposed to distract from the lack of content, but when the game gets at least 1/3 or even half of what was planned, it becomes boring
it would be great if the game had an easy mode from the developer in future

I wonder if the author thought about using AI to facilitate the process of drawing art, animation phases, as well as increasing existing ones from 480p to 720p I think this can ease the routine process of creating a background-template for a drawing, at least (although what I have seen over the past month-two is not immediately distinguishable from the work of a human artist, if you are not a professional artist yourself)
I guess they called "Erica points" cos they help Eric realise some of his inner-female
He still Eric though

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Or they could try playing the game without cheats, filters, add ons or even walkthrus
It does by and large work
Also pretty much all grinding in this game is progressive
So use one event (grind) five to ten times to trigger access to second event (grind) which progresses thing quicker

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Author thinks that while claiming to "generate" artwork, current AIs, that author have seen, tend to copy elements, sometimes with these elements being very easy recognizable. This and some other factors makes it unsuitable for professional work. Author have no problems with people using ai as a toy, to have fun :p

Last edited:

Wavering

May 26, 2021
thanks, I will check it out. With Taisha it's not really a bug, you shouldn't be able to rise relationship with her before her arrival, and using cheats is your choice. Krowly clearly says that it's better to not use chaets. I might add some other safe check in case player does that :) Problem with FIna was already reported and I have fixed it, but thank you anyway :)

Nope. There are tons of people with different opinions about what is gay and what is not. It will stay the way it is. Game is intended to be played without filters, I'm not adding different layers of them

Yeah, that's what I'd recommend (if you also deem it necessary) - a safe check to prevent that specific Taisha interaction from occurring.
Ah, well glad the bug with Fina has been fixed.

Okay, thanks for the clarification (filter / filters).
Will continue to play with the filter enabled then.

Okay, thanks for the clarification (Eric / Erica).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Developer should cater to the Harem and NTR crowds instead of alienating both.
Why ? I don't see any reason that Boobsgames should be obliged to cater to any specific fetishistic sub groups.

Again it appears (certainly to me) that you are determinedly missing the point.
Your idea of basing different future events on the basis of options chosen would be what I expect of a choose your own adventure game.
There are lots of those on this site but I feel confident in saying this game is not one.

This game is tagged as sandbox (there is not an open world tag) and behaves very like a sandbox.
The MC can throughout the game gain experience to increase levels;​
The MC explores a large area and can experience a wide range of events;​
The MC encounters various foes (many difficult to defeat at low levels);​
The MC builds up relationships with a number of different NPCs (gaining access to new events);​
The MC can attempt to resolve a number of tasks and quests (opening up further tasks and quests);​
The MC collects items (some useful in aiding progress);​
The MC can learn different skills which all effect progress;​
And all this appears to me to be central to the games design.

You claim to like the game but attempt to pretty much insist it must be modified to become an entirely different experience.

I particularly like open world games and don't want large areas of gameplay inhibited because of earlier decisions. I truly hope boobsgames continues to ignore your suggestions because, for me, they would ruin the game.

Additionally I feel the type of game you describe is (along with a straightforward VN) one of the two overwhelmingly most common gameplay styles already on this site. This game is unusual in being proper open world, and even more unusual in being very well executed open world.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I ate lunch and chat with Carla, but she not giving the " terrible Secret of Fina Ironheart " quest.
That's strange.

Are you sure the quest is not already activated (check in the activated quests log) ? AFAIK, this is the only reason to not get this quest.

For being sure, I've just started a new game, gone into the tavern, chatted with Carla and immediately she is talking of the "disappearance" of Fina (which starts the concerned quest):
capture.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: golem7
Dec 3, 2021
Developer should cater to the Harem and NTR crowds instead of alienating both.

For example, when you're inside Fina's house, you see a picture on the wall of her getting cummed on by multiple men. In that moment, the player should be given a choice:

a) "Fina looks great getting fucked by all those guys, I'd love to watch her get fucked live while jerking off."
--> ADD QUEST: Become Fina's boyfriend and cuck, and watch her get fucked by tons of guys.

b) "Fina looks great getting fucked by all those guys, I wish it could be me getting fucked instead of her."
--> ADD QUEST: Discover how Fina seduces so many men to gangbang her.

c) "Fina looks great getting fucked by all those guys, I wish I could be with her, helping her getting fucked."
---> ADD QUEST: Join Fina's Gangbang as a bitch, like her.

d) "This is some bullshit, Fina should belong to ME and me alone."
--> ADD QUEST: Conquer Fina and make her yours alone (Harem).

e) "Fina looks great getting fucked by all those guys, I should get on good terms with her, to join in and fuck Fina along with those guys."
--> ADD QUEST: Talk to Fina about joining her gangbangs, to fuck her like a bitch, along with the rest of the guys.

f) Other...

This won't require extra art either. Based on the existing art, these specific fetishes can be catered to, all with clever use of boolean flags and dialogue choices.

Dialogue choices make content more engaging for the player.

Making decisions for the players fetishes is the easiest way to hurt your revenue IMO.

Now, if you have to make extra art, then yea, you can't just add content like this, but his current art assets could easily cater to a wide variety of kinks. Kinks he's obviously already into.

I would never leave this kind of feedback unless the game already has massive potential to be TRIPLE A. So when I leave this feedback, it's a huge compliment to the game. Other games are so fucking bad, they don't even deserve criticism, because they are beyond hope, lol.
nah this sucks clam

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes