PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i think I've walked all over the map like 19 times and I'm missing like half of the missions but I can't activate them, the only one I have is restoration and I can't even figure out how to do it
Have you checked the walkthrough ?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I have updated Gallery mod for 0.411.0.3. Enjoy.
hi! I don't see map 186 (new laboratory) among the mod files. I think you need to add that blue ball to the new laboratory too :) Players who are completed the quest can't go to the old basement

Some scenes in the gallery seems to be activating quests related switches and triggering quests, for example, the scene with Great Paladin arrival, or with Priestess. If player early in the game would watch them, it would mess up their quests and their save file. I recommend to remove these switches and script triggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
You really should remake the game from scratch because it's a "conditional" nightmare ;) With each version, it's getting harder not to miss the events.
Game making is a learning process, but no, I won't be remaking the game, I'm planning to finish it. Also there is no such goal as showing every scene and every event to every player :p

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Gallery mod for 0.411.0.3 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
why does it say rgss3a is missing how does that even disappear?

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Gallery mod for 0.411.0.3 made by me.

Start a new game (save) to avoid confusion and questions.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
I cant find the blue ball and I put it into a freshly downloaded version of WAB directly from the Subscribestar page and the mod version matches with the game version what could be something else im doing wrong

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
machine translated this using DeepL (for 0.410) . Should be somewhat useful , links within pdf don't work well now though (had to split pdf to translate then merge again.
Damn thx for te update but i really hope you or some one can have the time to fix the pdf so it can have the bookmarks working again or at least the links cuz its really needed

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes