CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Is there a way I can reply the sex scenes? I’ve already downloaded the full save file.
Outside of winning fights, flirting, exploring locations (like the Fina's house on Fridays) or trigging events like out drinking the Orc Chef then no. Upside is you should have enough relationship points for you to trigger all of these if you have a full save which means the only limit is lust points and special conditions

Reactions: johncrap

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Fina's as much Krowly's aunt as she is Eric's... It's like with Agnieska being "grandmother" - As a term of affection.
She specifically refers to Krowley as her nephew. Jenna is probably just referred to as aunt in a friendly way since that would make krowley, eric, and aster cousins, and there's no indication of that. Although Aster is Krowley's cousin, eric is probably unrelated.

Jroy25

Mar 14, 2023
I used the booth in the spa and my sprite now faces one way and sometimes swaps between a floating dick and full body. I tried it on both options and got the same result.

Reactions: Axel34

omid605

Jan 27, 2023
Hello
I can't find this place >> '3rd lighthouse in shattered churches'
In which game area is this place located?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I used the booth in the spa and my sprite now faces one way and sometimes swaps between a floating dick and full body. I tried it on both options and got the same result.
That seems to be a bug, indeed.

As a workaround (there are most probably several other ones), go upstairs and when entering/leaving the spa, you'll be asked to remove (if you enter) or put on (if you leave) your clothes. Change your outfit as proposed, and after that the sprite of your character should be OK.

Reactions: Jroy25

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Equip your cloak, that should fix your sprite.

If you ever happen to get stuck in the alchemist table, creating a potion and having your sprite invisible and without moving, that will also fix it

Reactions: Jroy25

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello
I can't find this place >> '3rd lighthouse in shattered churches'
In which game area is this place located?
The ruined monastery (which will be restored by the nuns BTW) can be found in the area to the east of the Elven/Orc playgrounds. Help out Mother Sabrina by offering to clean the altar.

Reactions: omid605

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
what is your version of the game? it should have been fixed already

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
what is your version of the game? it should have been fixed already
I can't answer for Jroy25, but ....

It's not (completely ?) fixed into the current publicly available version (i.e. v0.410.0.2).

Talking to the elf in the spa and choosing the "Relax (10 gold)" menu option (for instance) will lead to the bug after the small H-scene (idem for the "Go inside the booth (10 gold)" option, if gays scenes are enabled).

capture.jpg capture2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SGGG and Keffisch

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I can't answer for Jroy25, but ....

It's not (completely ?) fixed into the current publicly available version (i.e. v0.410.0.2).

Talking to the elf in the spa and choosing the "Relax (10 gold)" menu option (for instance) will lead to the bug after the small H-scene (idem for the "Go inside the booth (10 gold)" option, if gays scenes are enabled).

View attachment 2685445 View attachment 2685446
Latest version is 0.410.0.3 :) but if it's not fixed there too, there is an update in a few days

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Is the save compatible between 410.0.2 and .3? Or is there a risk of something getting corrupted somewhere?
I usually make sure that the save files from the previous version will work. There should not be any problems with save files from the recent versions. Only if the player specifically tried to corrupt the save file. like opening it in save editor and changing random numbers (this happens).

Reactions: papel

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.411.jpg

Version 0.411.0.2 with RTP .

Guides:
by Harmless Arachnid (Official)
WaB Guide 0.402 eng machine translation (from rus) by ate80
WaB Guide 0.402 esp machine translation (from rus) by ate80
, Translated and updated by BerowBear (Official)
, by BerowBear (Official)

The saves from the previous version will work.

If you will experience a bug where your mouse isn’t working after a scene, press “W” two times to fix it, and report this scene to me.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes