*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i found an image dump of the game the pregnant monsters are all random encounter and will never be from MC as stated earlier in the thread but i notices 3 non-monster pregnancies. the girl you save from the bandit, the tavernkeeper, and some lady i assume has been added since the last time i played. since this is a soft-core NTR game im assuming the first girl is either from the bandit or the mayor when she uses the futa potion that one time, but anyone have any guesses or able to share about the tavernkeeper and whoever this is?
1890.jpg

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
i found an image dump of the game the pregnant monsters are all random encounter and will never be from MC as stated earlier in the thread but i notices 3 non-monster pregnancies. the girl you save from the bandit, the tavernkeeper, and some lady i assume has been added since the last time i played. since this is a soft-core NTR game im assuming the first girl is either from the bandit or the mayor when she uses the futa potion that one time, but anyone have any guesses or able to share about the tavernkeeper and whoever this is?
View attachment 2928037
And this beauty would be the MC's stepmom Samantha.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So does this update bring some new content or its just bug fixes? In the change log i can only see bug fixes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So does this update bring some new content or its just bug fixes? In the change log i can only see bug fixes.
Did you follow the link to the v0.420 update and opened the spoiler?
Does anyone have a complete save? I lost mine....
Tried the one in the OP it’s from end of last update, Boobsgames made a jump in version numbers. Facilus will update it when he has time

Reactions: Facilus

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Does anyone have a complete save? I lost mine....
here are 2 full saves, all quest done, more than 100 relationship with everyone (except elizabeth darkwood, melissa, diana, great paladin and iss), all profession mastered, krowly close to lvl 12 and has a lot of mana after eating many goblin stew.
second saves is in a dungeon with full party if you want to get naughty with other party members.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockAndBoobs-0.420.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes