PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do i defeat the monster on the monastery's second floor? I'm lvl 10 and I keep using Thunder spell, but my lust increase too fast and i always end up being defeated...thanks
The way I did it:
Buff up beforehand with having sex with Meryl in your laboratory
Start the fight with a snowball potion
Summon Lizzie and let her boobslam away
Summon Meryl
Spam Thunder

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
The way I did it:
Buff up beforehand with having sex with Meryl in your laboratory
Start the fight with a snowball potion
Summon Lizzie and let her boobslam away
Summon Meryl
Spam Thunder
Honestly, I just spammed the frost spell then lightning with Meryl by my side casting life drain. Will admit it was clutch because the freeze effect wore off but I committed to lightning for damage

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Honestly, I just spammed the frost spell then lightning with Meryl by my side casting life drain. Will admit it was clutch because the freeze effect wore off but I committed to lightning for damage
Sure. I relied on the first snowball potion and Lizzie's stunning attacks to slow my opponent down. Electrical damage was his weak point so it was the most effective.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Sure. I relied on the first snowball potion and Lizzie's stunning attacks to slow my opponent down. Electrical damage was his weak point so it was the most effective.
How do i defeat the monster on the monastery's second floor? I'm lvl 10 and I keep using Thunder spell, but my lust increase too fast and i always end up being defeated...thanks
Basically stun the tentacle monster then electric damage is best way to beat the boss. Be that the freeze spell, snow potion, or Lizzie's boob slap

Reactions: PBS666

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My guess it's because gallery mod doesn't work with newest version
Considering how long it was before it was updated (many, many versions later) wanting an older version just to use a gallery mod is at best a silly thing, and at worst stupid.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How? There is no downlaod button on older version pages
I just went to the development log, clicked on the oldest one I see

Feb 12, 2023

That brings me to a page listing

warlock-and-boobs-zip1 GB
Version 0.402.1 Feb 12, 2023

Though when I follow through, you are correct, that just brings you to the latest download.

I just stopped on that previous step before and assumed that the file listed would be the file you get.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockAndBoobs-0.412.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: VVAR666 and yakyb

Luanegla

Mar 2, 2021
yeah access to previous versions would be good in the whole site, if possible of course. There is another sites with them, but i dont know if they are safe like here.

Reactions: Adoringfan
3.60 star(s) 168 Votes