Ekurius

Dec 17, 2018
Just curious if we have a Google doc that has the current or outdated guide (in english at least), say if harmless arachnid released his original guide to the public? I just figure it would probably be easier to maintain and if the person writing the guide had to drop the project, it's not just lost

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Trying to progress 'Nun's work's quest but cant find Sabrina. Where is she located if not at the Great Paladins camp?
Where she was located before the Great Paladin's camp was even added to the game... Restoring the old church.
South-East map exits of the Futa Elf forest, past the entrance to the Orc camp.

Jul 1, 2018
bro, it can only download the latest version
You want "Warlock and boobs v0.411" Right ..
It the Direct link/Version to that page you want for gallery
This has been discussed before here https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-421-boobsgames.18692/post-11333413
The old devlog pages still have the old version listed, but the download button indeed only downloads the newest version.

I found 0.411.0.3 here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I, myself downloaded the workupload version and everything seems to be good

Reactions: King_Aiden2922

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Bro can you help me how to use save i do every thing but still dont load save
Your game's folder is probably lacking the other archives to make saves work, start a new game, then save once, quit, then throw the full save in game's folder, it should appear in the 3rd slot

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Seeing as the English walkthrough is for 0.410 (unless I missed a newer translation), I used DeepL to translate 0.420 into English.

DeepL defaulted to British English, so panties has been translated as knickers - there may be other funny differences from the last English version

DeepL allowed me to translate 3 documents for free, but it has a character limit per document you translate, so I had to split the document into 3 parts, translate and then re-merge - No idea if that creates any other issues

EDIT: can someone update the main post to add this updated walkthrough translation?
EDIT 2: accidentally uploaded the untranslated version lol - English version coming shortly
EDIT 3: English version correctly uploaded

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
just thought about it, boobs games dont enjoy the fur monster girls? like cats, fox, maybe dog girls, the beastkin has a lot to offer

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes