May 21, 2017
So now I have the mandragora and the elven sperm, but I can't make the potion because, according to the game, I don't have any empty jar.

Yeah, but I already bought 3 jars with the shopkeeper. Is this a bug or I need to do something else?

Edit: For some reason, it worked now, and I didn't anything different. Weird.
Your not missing the Jars. If you read the message properly it says "I'm missing an empty Bottle". I ended up using the RPG save editor to add the Empty Bottle. Empty Bottle and Empty Jar are 2 different Items.

May 21, 2017
Atleast the Breast for MC is now part of the game storyline. But not all NPC's recognize the MC has boobs. Why is that? The only NPC's who do notice are the OLD Man, The guy who tells you to stay away from his daughter, MC's sister, and the ELF Gaurd after the MC uses the BOOBs potion. Shouldn't all NPC's notice the change?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Atleast the Breast for MC is now part of the game storyline. But not all NPC's recognize the MC has boobs. Why is that? The only NPC's who do notice are the OLD Man, The guy who tells you to stay away from his daughter, MC's sister, and the ELF Gaurd after the MC uses the BOOBs potion. Shouldn't all NPC's notice the change?
...should others be bothered with that?
Most Characters woudn't seem to mind (well maybe Jena the Pervert), as long as he keeps his dong below the belt.

May 21, 2017
...should others be bothered with that?
Most Characters woudn't seem to mind (well maybe Jena the Pervert), as long as he keeps his dong below the belt.
I get that. But I did the Boob getting quest at the end So i've interacted with Every character in the game. Shoudn't the others notice some change? at least the Elven village dealer should.

May 21, 2017
Ohh yeah one more thing. When I find the Green Big Goblin girl, am I supposed to Loose the fight or win it? cause if i win she just keeps coming back for more.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I get that. But I did the Boob getting quest at the end So i've interacted with Every character in the game. Shoudn't the others notice some change? at least the Elven village dealer should.
Does that guy notice anything beside of fairy dust?
Ohh yeah one more thing. When I find the Green Big Goblin girl, am I supposed to Loose the fight or win it? cause if i win she just keeps coming back for more.
pretty much answers your question yourself don't you think? yeah it's impossible... later you can encounter them in regular battle formations and can beat them up
Edit: for better readability

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
Does that guy notice anything beside of fairy dust?
pretty much answers your question yourself don't you think? yeah it's impossible... later you can encounter them in regular battle formations and can beat them up
Thats not what i'm talking about. The regular ones i can handle. But Eric Talks about some big green goblin girl that knocked him out cold. I found her in the cave. A new small bridge is available to the left and in the bottom there's one goblin girl, as you fight her another fat one appears to help her. Are we supposed to lose to her? cause I always wind and then she doesn't disappear. She comes back for another round the very second your done with the first fight.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So the art is god tier, but the game duuuuude, it's horrendously bugged. Lots of things that doens't trigger or doesn't work. The creator should ask for some help to keep making the game. If it worked normally it would be awesome and a nice experience.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Also, does someone has a cg for the whole game? Because i can't trigger some scenes.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
But I did the Boob getting quest at the end So i've interacted with Every character in the game. Shoudn't the others notice some change?
As the game is still very much in progress and the boobs potion is a relatively recent thing, as is (some) other characters reacting to the bog-standard player character being nude, if they're not noticing; No, they shouldn't, as they aren't scripted for that yet.

Lots of things that doens't trigger or doesn't work.
Such as? Bug reports are most useful when they actually provide details on the errors encountered, such as what (if any) error messages pop up, what you were having your character do when it happened, what save editing you did that may or may not have meshed with the base game, what cheat room thing you may or may not have done (which is probably already known, as it's stated one might be better off not using it).

How to activate Fina's gangbang?
Have you tried losing or not getting involved when the futa elves try and get at her? That second option, I'm not sure is actually a 'thing,' but if what you're already doing doesn't work... (shrug)

Reactions: anonnom

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the gangbang will be unlocked once you enter the Spa in the Questline no matter what though... and the Hero is not part of the good stuff... again

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes