Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I would love if there were more games that used the independent world formula. Just going around and bumping into random lewd stuff that is happening without your direct influence makes the world real and the scenes more enjoyable (because of the sense of discovery). I found that only in violated heroine/ntrpg before (the aniamted sprites work really well for that as well). People bash on RPGM, but I think it is the best for this kind of thing (when animated sprites are used well).

Reactions: TempTitle

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
not displayed or partially shown:
battle with an elf : not shown animation battlefield ( visible only the text)
battle with slime : not shown animation battlefield ( visible only the text)
the fight with the rapist (the quest of the Princess in the forest) are not shown the battle animation ( visible only the text)
-------------------
perhaps the animation itself is present but cannot correctly loaded / displayed in the game

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
without leaving the battle, it is impossible to play , because all the monsters after the battle appear near the character and should move as soon as the battle begins

I assumed the monsters :
their appearance
movement
the response time to next attack after you exit combat , so the player have time to move away from the monitor (monsters) to cure yourself or a group , or just walk away .

Aug 11, 2017
Hey, in regards to the futa and gay content, are they optional? I don't mind futa, but I just don't want MC to get fucked, but vice-versa. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes