PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Its almost amazes me that (in a bad way) that there isn't any kind of pregnancy content this whole time
There is... Plant Girl and Snake Girl(s).

The real issue in this case is that 90% of the time whenever someone says "any kind" of pregnancy content, they're being incredibly disingenuous when they say "any kind" and what they really mean is pregnancy content with the women in the village.
In addition to what Snugglepuff said, there is also the fact that the time period in which the game events unfold is a little too short for any new pregnancies to become actually visible.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 19.47.57.png
at church during the punishment scene for summoning the succubus. the image of fina together with the nun is beeing blocked by the nuns character picture. does anybody else have this problem? or is there a way to solve it?

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a long way to go before the story ends? The art used in this game is one of my favorites, but I would like to play it again with the full experience, I would say that I would even prefer static scenes over animated ones if that means having it faster, also it would give more variety of scenes to others characters.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a long way to go before the story ends? The art used in this game is one of my favorites, but I would like to play it again with the full experience, I would say that I would even prefer static scenes over animated ones if that means having it faster, also it would give more variety of scenes to others characters.
In update 0.440 the final story quest started, so I'd dare to say the game is nearing completion.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes