PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
My bad, what I refer as inaccessible is the area on the west side of the Swamp (on the left of her house).

I tried to load the full save from this forum and now understand where her house is. But I can't seem to trigger her first event. What scene I supposed to see when visiting Sebastian? I remember already seen her giving him a BJ several times but that's it.
It's been too long ago for me to remember I'm afraid, and the walkthrough is very vague here. Hope somebody else can chime in...

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
My bad, what I refer as inaccessible is the area on the west side of the Swamp (on the left of her house).

I tried to load the full save from this forum and now understand where her house is. But I can't seem to trigger her first event. What scene I supposed to see when visiting Sebastian? I remember already seen her giving him a BJ several times but that's it.
Iss can be met for the first time in the elven camp at Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening.

Reactions: Hunter1889

asraider1

Nov 19, 2017
Mates, this is a long run game. Sometimes people can delete the game or save's datas can go mess. if possible, it is nice to leave a save folder (not mega link because they expire)
For example, I had a new PC and I needed a save file for continue where I left because I played at least 30 hours before as full complition. So, be kind and leave some save folders time to time (thank you o/ )

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Mates, this is a long run game. Sometimes people can delete the game or save's datas can go mess. if possible, it is nice to leave a save folder (not mega link because they expire)
For example, I had a new PC and I needed a save file for continue where I left because I played at least 30 hours before as full complition. So, be kind and leave some save folders time to time (thank you o/ )
Interesting first post... Facilus' regularly updated save linked in the OP not good enough for you (if you even saw it)?
You could just copy your saves into a seperate folder between versions.

The problem with what you're asking for (and with people save-begging in general too) is that this game has a multitude of options and states that the MC can be in.
With tits?
Maxed gardening skill?
Master Alchemist?
The villages greatest deep-throater that isn't Fina or Samantha?
King of nipple-fucking?
Meastro of taking Orc dick in his ass?
Inventory of food, potions and items that would make Amazon jealous?

These are all things that make changes to gameplay and even scenes, yet you didn't say whether you wanted saves with or without him being able to or having done any of that.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where do i find tentacle cactus?
It's pretty rare. There's one growing in the southwest corner of the Lamia wasteland (on the plateau, so you need to travel up to the far north first to get on the higher ground) and several in the bandit area west of the Lamia wasteland.

abhi20

May 18, 2022
There already are animated scenes...
i'm not talking about sprite animation.... there is only one scene that is animated that i encountered is bj of sister elizabeth that kind of animation i'm talking about.... will there be more like that??

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i'm not talking about sprite animation.... there is only one scene that is animated that i encountered is bj of sister elizabeth that kind of animation i'm talking about.... will there be more like that??
I'm not taking about sprites either. There already are more like that. Just not that many.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I tried to translate the walkthrough using DeepL, but DeepL only allows you to translate 3 documents a month, and I had to split the walkthrough into 4 smaller files to get the file size low enough to use DeepL (when I did version 0.420 splitting into 3 smaller files worked).

So the first 84 pages of the walkthrough are translated, but page 85-113 are not.

I've uploaded the last bit (part 2 - page 85-113) if anyone wants to make a DeepL account and try translating it, and merging it onto the end of part 1 (page 1-84)

I set DeepL to American English this time, so it hopefully won't translate panties to knickers

tl;dr
the first 3/4 of the walkthrough is translated. I couldn't do the rest

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes