boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hello. So what about "Jaina's titfuck. Can be triggered via flirt menu"? Her "Flirt menu" doesn't work.
Yes it can. (there is a bug where Jaina doesn't say "nah, I don't wanna ", but it doesn't prevent scene from triggering if conditions are met) If you can't trigger it via flirt menu, make sure it's Topless Friday evening, and Jaina titfucked Krowly at least once in this update. Jaina won't agree if you already had sex with her at this day. Don't use skipping time via cheats if you want events to work

Reactions: lexx228

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Yes it can. (there is a bug where Jaina doesn't say "nah, I don't wanna ", but it doesn't prevent scene from triggering if conditions are met) If you can't trigger it via flirt menu, make sure it's Topless Friday evening, and Jaina titfucked Krowly at least once in this update. Jaina won't agree if you already had sex with her at this day. Don't use skipping time via cheats if you want events to work
Ok. Looks like the problem was that it was one day, a week later the event worked.

TheOldStu

Oct 13, 2018
Hi! My problem is that I can't get Krowly titfucked by her. I tried talking to her in the tavern while totally naked and with boobs on, but it doesn't work :(

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Hi! My problem is that I can't get Krowly titfucked by her. I tried talking to her in the tavern while totally naked and with boobs on, but it doesn't work :(
Looks like she should be wearing leather pants for this scene.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Don't do in the tavern, but when she is your party during a hunt.

stormerone

Nov 23, 2021
lmfao so this is AI huh? Well it managed to copy the dev's artsyle down to a T except for the cum. Boobsgames cum tends to be white instead of transparent like whats coming out of this tip.
xD, there was not a word about sperm in the tips. very crooked tips

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
just dress up as a bandit and go investigate what are they doing in the mines. " am unable to proceed" doesn't really give much information about what kind of troubles you're having

its ai generated image, not a part of the game
Hello again, following what i had said, i followed the quest log and have investigated the mine while wearing the bandit outfit, i investigated the crystals in the crates and the cellar which both had dialogue prompts, however the quest log didn't update even after searching the mine for more things to do and going back to speak with Iss, Diana & the great paladin. please send guidance.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes