boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hello again, following what i had said, i followed the quest log and have investigated the mine while wearing the bandit outfit, i investigated the crystals in the crates and the cellar which both had dialogue prompts, however the quest log didn't update even after searching the mine for more things to do and going back to speak with Iss, Diana & the great paladin. please send guidance.
find password, check crystal room, check the storage area in the middle, and then check the room on the top left. It will trigger a cut scene with bandit leader

zxdwas

Feb 17, 2019
Hey, i'm having a glitch where Krowly's full body sprite keeps flashing on the screen and i can't make it stop, does anyone know how to solve it? please, i need it

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, i'm having a glitch where Krowly's full body sprite keeps flashing on the screen and i can't make it stop, does anyone know how to solve it? please, i need it
Have you tried pressing "w" ? This toggles the sprite on/off.

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Uhm, I'm completely stuck in the Excavation Caves. As in there's a boulder blocking the only way out, with i can't move. And it's not letting me teleport out of there, i already saved the game while in here, what can i do about this bug?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Where to find Iss for the first time? According to walkthrough I can find them either in Elf's Trade Camp or west side of Swamp. I can't seem to find her in the Elf's Trade Camp (right below forest) or in the Elven Forest. There's what I assume as 'swamp' in west side of Elven Forest but it's innacessible. There's house there but whenever I knock, it said locked.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Uhm, I'm completely stuck in the Excavation Caves. As in there's a boulder blocking the only way out, with i can't move. And it's not letting me teleport out of there, i already saved the game while in here, what can i do about this bug?
if you post save file I'll get you out. Also, it's not a bug when you blocked your only exit with the bolder and now can't get out :p

Reactions: Veigar23

zxdwas

Feb 17, 2019
Have you tried pressing "w" ? This toggles the sprite on/off.
yeah i pressed w and it did nothing, but i've found the solution, i had my controller plugged in and for some reason it made that happen, which is weird, cause i've been playing this game for months with my controller plugged in and nothing, but at least it's solved.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where to find Iss for the first time? According to walkthrough I can find them either in Elf's Trade Camp or West Side of Swamp Area. I can't seem to find her in the Elf's Trade Camp (right below forest) or in the Elven Forest. There's is what I assume as 'swamp' in west side of Elven Forest but it's innacessible. There's house there but whenever I knock, it said locked.
The swamp is not inaccessible, otherwise you wouldn't be able to knock on her door :p
That being said, IIRC you should first meet her in the Elven trade post before you can visit her at her home.
Did you see her visiting Sebastian yet (saturday afternoon) ?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
The swamp is not inaccessible, otherwise you wouldn't be able to knock on her door :p
That being said, IIRC you should first meet her in the Elven trade post before you can visit her at her home.
Did you see her visiting Sebastian yet (saturday afternoon) ?
My bad, what I refer as inaccessible is the area on the west side of the Swamp (on the left of her house).

I tried to load the full save from this forum and now understand where her house is. But I can't seem to trigger her first event. What scene I supposed to see when visiting Sebastian? I remember already seen her giving him a BJ several times but that's it.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes