gun506

Dec 1, 2017
cleared everything having to do with side quest and main quest she didn't appear until week 6 after finishing the contract with the demon. completed every quest except for fina's where she's captured by elves.
Formally requesting an update to the OP; some kind of FAQ section, for those of us that refuse to use the 'search' function and believe that no one in the history of this game's development has ever encountered our specific problem previously.

Well, no, that'd just go ignored, wouldn't it....
If this in reference to my earlier post I did use the search tool, but all I could find were "guesses" to the answer that proved incorrect and questions about jill's new scene.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The best you could do to avoid those people who ask where the sheep is for the millionth time is to use the ignore function and you won't have to see them again
Oh, it's not just the sheep. It's literally anything, from asking "why doesn't this method from an outdated walkthrough, labeled as outdated, stop working past a certain point?" to "how do I gain xp?" Valid questions, to an extent, based on how little one has played or experiments, and answered several dozen times over the course of the thread.

Like, past a certain point, a FAQ section is merited, is it not?
If this in reference to my earlier post I did use the search tool, but all I could find were "guesses" to the answer that proved incorrect and questions about jill's new scene.
And good on you for trying first; that said, given only speculation could be found, if nobody has certified what the trigger was in the search, it's unlikely anyone has actually figured it out. For context, what have you managed to complete up to the point where you are? In levels, quests, etc?
edit: just rechecked, you covered that first. What level are you at, at this point in time, then?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also did you use cheats or mods, or are you actually playing the plain game?
could you send us a screenshot from the bar area at noon or evening?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
And good on you for trying first; that said, given only speculation could be found, if nobody has certified what the trigger was in the search, it's unlikely anyone has actually figured it out. For context, what have you managed to complete up to the point where you are? In levels, quests, etc?
edit: just rechecked, you covered that first. What level are you at, at this point in time, then?
Also did you use cheats or mods, or are you actually playing the plain game?
could you send us a screenshot from the bar area at noon or evening?
I was level 5 for when she arrived, but I think I was also lvl 5 at the end of the previous week. NO mods or cheats other than boosting affection of characters I have already met in the cheat room. During the sixth week, when she appeared, the only progress I made was in the summoning and contract mission for the demon as well as reaching up to the spa scene in fina's route, I may have also unlocked a few new scenes for a few characters. If anyone else has the same problem occur I'd recommend finishing the main quests as I think there was something there that served as a trigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i do not believe, the nun has no pussy scene yet. if the scene wasnt implemented at this point, the game would tell you just that, like the facial option with jill. there must be a trigger. she is one of two "women" who reacts differently when you go to her naked

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i do not believe, the nun has no pussy scene yet. if the scene wasnt implemented at this point, the game would tell you just that, like the facial option with jill. there must be a trigger. she is one of two "women" who reacts differently when you go to her naked
if you ask for her virginity her eyes glow pink like under the spell of a succubus... I'd suspect you'll need an actual pact with her in order to unlock such a scene... and that part isn't included yet.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
if you ask for her virginity her eyes glow pink like under the spell of a succubus... I'd suspect you'll need an actual pact with her in order to unlock such a scene... and that part isn't included yet.
possible, but the pink glow in her eyes maybe does not have something to do with the succubus. it could be a way to tell us this is special or you have to fuck her ass again and again like she requested

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
possible, but the pink glow in her eyes maybe does not have something to do with the succubus. it could be a way to tell us this is special or you have to fuck her ass again and again like she requested
done that several times and so far I couldn't trigger any defloration scene with her... there isn't any story related to her other than the succubus hunt either, nor any dungeon Events or similiar.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Then you should have the capacity to wait quietly like the rest of us. Or, if you're that hard up for any scrap of development and chatter, follow @boobsgames on twitter or better yet, throw a pledge at the patreon.

What's that? "How about no?" Well, then, refer to sentence 1.
Already following BoobsGames on Twitter.

Baconheart

Jul 10, 2019
I've decrypted the files for the latest release of the game (0.332.9 hotfix 2) and there's no CG for Elizabeth vaginal. Maybe someday boobsgames will decide to do a defloration scene with her, but currently, I think it's likely there's no secret, there's no "not yet implemented" scene, she just plain won't have vaginal sex with Krowly. That's it.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes