D

Deleted member 1619352

i get slowdowns in the inn (playing through wine) i know it's related to the musician because it's only when she's there (evening) and it disappears if i send her over to the bathhouse (but then the bathhouse gets slow instead)

if anyone else is playing through wine and doesn't have that issue i'd like to know if you maybe installed a library or something that i didn't (or maybe my computer is just starting to become a potato)

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
I decided to make a partial French translation of the guide and the walkthrough of the game.
Why? I just thought if I do it for myself, do it for others too.
I don't know the game yet so only the first part is a personalized translation, the rest is in machine translation google.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Is the quest woman for Derek completable? I tried to search, but there's no info on this thread regarding this quest.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
are there any cheat in this game ?
Spanish
Vaya a la casa de Krowley > Sótano/Laboratorio > Esquina inferior derecha > cara a la pared lateral derecha > Golpee "Z" o "Barra espaciadora" > Disfrute.

English
Go to Krowley's house > Basement/Lab > Bottom Right corner > face Right side wall > Hit "Z" or "Spacebar" > Enjoy.

Reactions: alala69

judge_holden

Dec 4, 2019
I think that I have a problem.
I'm doing the magic circle quest, I defeated the ghost girl and talked with Melissa, I'm following the recent walkthrough, I did talk with her two times at different nights. I talked one time, she explained to me some stuffs about magic, then I had a scene with her and at the other night I went straight to the fairy place to defeat the plantgirl. Then I talked with Melissa again and she said something about anchor. After that I followed the walkthrough and tried to sell the magic polen to the addict elf, but he is only interested in fairy dust, he talks nothing about elven roots. I went back and talked with Melissa but she said that there's nothing more to talk. Now I'm stuck, I can't sell the magic polen for the addict elf, because he never asked for it, when I don't have the fairy dust, he says "Wanna buy some?", and I say "Still no, dude", and that's it, all night. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I didn't have the two conversations in a row with Melissa? I did have those conversations but not in a row. If somebody can help me..

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
I think that I have a problem.
I'm doing the magic circle quest, I defeated the ghost girl and talked with Melissa, I'm following the recent walkthrough, I did talk with her two times at different nights. I talked one time, she explained to me some stuffs about magic, then I had a scene with her and at the other night I went straight to the fairy place to defeat the plantgirl. Then I talked with Melissa again and she said something about anchor. After that I followed the walkthrough and tried to sell the magic polen to the addict elf, but he is only interested in fairy dust, he talks nothing about elven roots. I went back and talked with Melissa but she said that there's nothing more to talk. Now I'm stuck, I can't sell the magic polen for the addict elf, because he never asked for it, when I don't have the fairy dust, he says "Wanna buy some?", and I say "Still no, dude", and that's it, all night. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I didn't have the two conversations in a row with Melissa? I did have those conversations but not in a row. If somebody can help me..
talk to her again then go south

judge_holden

Dec 4, 2019
or you can give me your save file... let me try
I still don't have Jill too. She didn't show up yet, which it's weird, it's been 3 weeks I guess.

Here's my file, I hope you don't be bothered with the high gold and atk/def status, I used save editor. I was tired of been raped by those futa elves.

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
I still don't have Jill too. She didn't show up yet, which it's weird, it's been 3 weeks I guess.

Here's my file, I hope you don't be bothered with the high gold and atk/def status, I used save editor. I was tired of been raped by those futa elves.
i tried.... failed... here's mine just after unlocking the magic circle

judge_holden

Dec 4, 2019
i tried.... failed... here's mine just after unlocking the magic circle
Okay, thanks for trying and also thanks for your save file.
About Jill, I read in the walkthrough that she shows up one morning at your house, after one or two weeks after the game starts. So I think that we'll have to wait.

Reactions: RedIcr
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes