Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
Tried the new update, Carla is still getting stuck on 5 affection, and from that point on her meals don't reduce hunger even though it says they do. Obviously I'm doing something out of order. Should I complete the first Fina quest (find her at the waterfall) and only then start buying meals? Or maybe buying several meals the same days breaks her progression?

EDIT: So, after some testing I think I cracked it. You need to go chat to Carla so she gives you the Fina quest. Go to the waterfall in the evening to peak on Fina. You should wait to have the hunger status to buy lunch from Carla (bread icon in next yo Krowley's portrait in the menu). After buying 5 lunches you should be at +5 affection with Carla. Come back on a Tuesday and/or Wednesday night and go to the basement of the inn. You should find her awake and eager to please. The lunch of the next day should be free, but you won't rest that night. Just keep fucking her and getting +3 affection until you reach +15, afterwards she will agree to give you titjobs during the say (flirt option).

Somebody mentioned that you may need to buy lunch during the day to be able to fuck at night, I'm not quite sure if it's the case. I also had the option to wake her up when she was sleeping, but she refused and went back to sleep, maybe someone knows more about that.

Last edited:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
First thing, a proper walk trough would be greatly appreciated. Second how many scenes are there with Jill and how do you get them ?

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, you guys could just use this random guys decrypter thing (which I found in github) to extract the secret CG juices so you don't go about asking for them after each update. Quite easy, after extracting the archive just run the regular exe file and NOT the file with "cli" on the end. Pick the file from there (Game.rgss3a in this case) and make a new folder to extract all files. And profit.

Man I just hate grinding around with all the stat checking and whatnot, I am just a simple guy, just throw me some basic gameplay, I will be grand. That is all I ask for.

Reactions: BAALL

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
So I've been having a go at making cards for the different characters, as a small visual aid of sorts. I went through a good chunk of Juliet, Carla and Mabel content in the first ten days and I came up with these:

Juliet.png Carla.png Mabel.png

They are still work in progress and need spellchecking, formatting, correcting mistakes and further research. I don't plan on making a full proper walkthrough, but making these is easy enough. Play testing the game is what takes time, which I don't feel like doing extensively. Any ideas/information to improve them?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Gardening is not a lie. I've got master level and maybe 180 points (I'm not sure), I haven't planted mandragora and I collect it maybe 1 out of 8 times that I work on my field.
How did you get 180 point at gardening ? I only get on point each time I'm doing gardening and can only garden once per day. Did you were patient enought to go through 180+ in game days? I'm asking in case there is a efficient way to rise gardening that I have missed.

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
English:
Easy, 1 # go on a Thursday near the elf spa and buy the wine "Sweet lips", # 2 return Friday afternoon and talk to the elf girl.
(you need lust)

Spanish:
Facil, 1# ve un jueves cerca del spa elfo y comprar el wine "Sweet lips", #2 regresa el viernes en la tarde y habla con la chica.
(Necesitas lujuria)
thx dude!

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I can't advance to level 2 got stuck to level 1 and there is no quest for me to do, I've follow the walkthrough step by step also restart the game and made a new game but still can't level up stuck to 15 exp can someone help me?? plss?

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
I can't advance to level 2 got stuck to level 1 and there is no quest for me to do, I've follow the walkthrough step by step also restart the game and made a new game but still can't level up stuck to 15 exp can someone help me?? plss?
Did you cheat in any way or form? Xp gain doesn't seem broken to me.
Try this:
-On the very first day (should be a Monday) go to the forest and find Juliet and the bandit (go all the way South and then take the North East path, then go West to an enclosed camp site). Save before the fight, you should be able to win by using fire arrow only. That gives you 10xp
-Still on the first day during the evening, go to the forest waterfall (go East, across a small wooden bridge and then South East). When you're at the waterfall, stay on the left bank and go up, behind a bush to spy on Fina and gain 5xp (don't even need the quest to complete it)
-After that, either farm 50 gold and do the red book quest (bought at the village shop) and/or go train with Eric and study in the evening. You could also defeat Mabel on Sunday to get 300Xp at once (refer to my previous post for the walkthrough)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently forgotten into the changelog for the v0.333.3 version ...

You can now get a Fina's picture into your own home: fap in front in her portrait (second floor), then talk to her.

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Forgive my curiosity but i was looking through the CG and I've come across this peculiar pieces of images. its the guard that is located at the main city gates to the far west. I've never seen this scene before, any idea of how to see it?

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
Forgive my curiosity but i was looking through the CG and I've come across this peculiar pieces of images. its the guard that is located at the main city gates to the far west. I've never seen this scene before, any idea of how to see it?
No idea if it's even in the game, it's not mentioned in the changelog. You can go on Tuesdays at noon to find her blowing her male companion (no picture). Depending on the day, at night there will be just one of them in the tent next to the gate. Needs further research.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No idea if it's even in the game, it's not mentioned in the changelog. You can go on Tuesdays at noon to find her blowing her male companion (no picture). Depending on the day, at night there will be just one of them in the tent next to the gate. Needs further research.
It is in the game.
Think it's a Sunday evening, inside the guard post tent.

if i disable gay content can i have this scene?
Krowley and the guard are double stuffing a woman's ass. Not a man. It's not gay content.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes