Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yeh, I would expect "second floor" to mean above the ground floor. I see no stairs up though
Sorry incorrect assumption on my behalf
There are stairs up from the ground floor at the centre north of Krowly's house

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Sorry incorrect assumption on my behalf
There are stairs up from the ground floor at the centre north of Krowly's house
This is what I see. Is there something missing I am not seeing? I cant interact with this wood beam or anything.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Im starting to think my save is all bugged out or something because like, Iss doesnt seem to show up at the elven camp when that walkthrough says and some other things like this where I just seem to be... stuck.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This is what I see. Is there something missing I am not seeing? I cant interact with this wood beam or anything.
You are either playing a newer version than me (v0.339.1) or an older version
Or you've done something I haven't yet

I suggest starting a brand new game (in a new folder) just to see what the ground floor looks like

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
You are either playing a newer version than me (v0.339.1) or an older version
Or you've done something I haven't yet

I suggest starting a brand new game (in a new folder) just to see what the ground floor looks like
I am in the latest version from this thread. I started a new game and it looks exactly the same. I am totally unpacking the game again, writing over everything and going to start a new game and see what happens i guess. I just REALLY dont want to have to do everything all over again

Edit: On new game i see the stairs after totally rewriting everything. Now going to try with my save. I think I may have copoed a file over with my saves I shouldnt have that broke things. we will see

Edit 2: Looks like i copied over the game.rgss file and that broke things. I see the stairs on my main save now.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I am in the latest version from this thread. I started a new game and it looks exactly the same. I am totally unpacking the game again, writing over everything and going to start a new game and see what happens i guess. I just REALLY dont want to have to do everything all over again

Edit: On new game i see the stairs after totally rewriting everything. Now going to try with my save. I think I may have copoed a file over with my saves I shouldnt have that broke things. we will see

Edit 2: Looks like i copied over the game.rgss file and that broke things. I see the stairs on my main save now.
Ah well looks like first (of many no doubt) hurdles has been surmounted - enjoy

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This tag is because at some point in the game Krowley(MC) has to drink a potion that give boobs to him. That's needed to enter in a spa that only allows girls/guys with boobs.(some people have discordances about what Krowley turns when he drinks the potion) For me in example, he's a guy with a pair of boobs(pretty gorgeous btw)

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
My save file isn't showing up in game. Its in the folder and i can click continue in the main menu but there is no file showing there is there a way to fix this?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
My save file isn't showing up in game. Its in the folder and i can click continue in the main menu but there is no file showing there is there a way to fix this?
Try to move your save to desktop, then create a new save in the begining of the game, then pick your main save and overwrite the new one.

Give him longer hair and that fabulous rack he can get, and I doubt any straight guy wouldn't want to stick his dick in that valley of fun:devilish::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't doubt that.
For me he's hot in any way.
perv for f95.jpg

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes