• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
anyone know how to steal fina panties
i read walkthrough but it doesnt help much
Stealing Fina's panties
You need to creep up on Fina while she's bathing in the waterfall on the east side of the forest; You must also have started the appropriate quest (assigned by Carla)

sg999a

Nov 7, 2017
Can anyone share the "System\RGSS301.dll" file?...mine is showing missing...so I'm not able to run the game...

mortimer hxh

Oct 25, 2018
I played through this game awhile ago. I remember liking the art and some of the story was fun. But the combat I recall needing work. The biggest thing was how terribly grindy it was to get XP especially because combat did not reward XP. Has any of that been changed? Thanks!

Mattserino

May 7, 2020
Hey guys. Whenever I try to install the game it shows a "Extract Failed" and the installation is aborted. Can someone help me?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Evening, and it's tied to another quest.
Hi Snugglepuff, I notice you on this thread quite often giving good advice and help people.
I have a query because of something which seems to keep happening to me (or I may be paranoid).
And another example happened just recently (currently all on this 20 post page):
> 123troller123 asked about stealing Fina's panties
> I answered in the subsequent post
> about 11 hours later someone else also answered (you later clarified that answer)
As I say this has happened to me on this thread before and other threads
So I am wondering is it that some devices simply can't see my answers because of the Spoilers I use ?
Or am I just too sensitive/paranoid ?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Hi Snugglepuff, I notice you on this thread quite often giving good advice and help people.
I have a query because of something which seems to keep happening to me (or I may be paranoid).
And another example happened just recently (currently all on this 20 post page):
> about 11 hours later someone else also answered (you later clarified that answer)
So I am wondering is it that some devices simply can't see my answers because of the Spoilers I use ?
The question wasn't for me but uuhh...I think you're just being paranoid. :HideThePain:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The question wasn't for me but uuhh...I think you're just being paranoid. :HideThePain:
Is he?
IS HE REALLY?

We know the truth... the forum's out to get him :LOL:

It's a lot simpler than that, and it's an endemic problem with too many users here and IRL (In Real Life, in case you don't know the acronym)... They're too lazy/selfish to use the provided tools, and some seem borderline retarded that they can't put "2 + 2" together and use the search tools provided.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Is he?
IS HE REALLY?

We know the truth... the forum's out to get him :LOL:

It's a lot simpler than that, and it's an endemic problem with too many users here and IRL (In Real Life, in case you don't know the acronym)... They're too lazy/selfish to use the provided tools, and some seem borderline retarded that they can't put "2 + 2" together and use the search tools provided.
Pretty sure this bothers you more than it does them. How can you make someone care about such a pathetic complaint anyway? Read about for more on why you are fighting a losing battle.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Pretty sure this bothers you more than it does them. How can you make someone care about such a pathetic complaint anyway? Read about for more on why you are fighting a losing battle.
Man
This is getting way heavier than I intended/expected
I'll just go sit in the corner with my blanket and paranoia for company :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty sure this bothers you more than it does them.
:FacePalm:
No shit, Sherlock.

How can you make someone care about such a pathetic complaint anyway?
What complaint?

Read about for more on why you are fighting a losing battle.
No need to read anything you've linked from wikipedia, because I'm not in any battle. Metaphorical or otherwise.

Reactions: Staimh

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Most probably it's because someone saw 123trollers post and immediately answered it without checking if it was not answered already.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes