Fillername001

Aug 14, 2017
How do you unlock topless Alice dancing on the table? When I ask her to dance it just does the typical dance animation then goes to night time. I have enough relationship points to view all her scenes.

Apr 8, 2018
How do you unlock topless Alice dancing on the table? When I ask her to dance it just does the typical dance animation then goes to night time. I have enough relationship points to view all her scenes.
The first time you ask her to participate in topless friday is when she dances topless on the table. (I think) it's not just the player who suggests it. The futa and someone else encourage Alice to get on the table and it's an event for the whole place sort of

Reactions: Fillername001

Fillername001

Aug 14, 2017
The first time you ask her to participate in topless friday is when she dances topless on the table. (I think) it's not just the player who suggests it. The futa and someone else encourage Alice to get on the table and it's an event for the whole place sort of
Thank you for this, it does not say anything in the walkthrough about Jaina. I think you have to have a high enough relationship with her too for it to work properly. I used the cheat room to raise my relationship with her and Rose (because they were both rather low) and then it worked.

leivathan

Jul 16, 2018
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Are the extracted files supposed to go to specific places inside the game folder? Because my game won't run without the rgss3a file.

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks! I didn't make the rvproj2 file and I had just put all the files from the extract just in the main folder.
The .rvproj2 is only necessary for editing the game using the editor, as long as the extracted folders are there it will work.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
I feel like it's a bit of a shame to have the game seperated in a gay/straight way like this. Being straight and toggling off gay content, it feels like I'm missing quite a lot of the content that I can clearly see is supposed to be there.

I feel it would be better to have a straight and a gay version for most of these scenes.. or possibly even a combination for bi, since it's divided like that in the first place. There's already a lot of futa and "semi-gay" stuff in the that I can't avoid.

I don't mean to sound entitled or judgemental, there's just such a weird feeling to play the game when you don't like the gay/futa stuff. But maybe it just isn't meant for me

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
how the fuck does this install? I followed your instructions and im still confused.

Reactions: leechurch

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
How does the gallery mod work? all it does is allow you to change the relationship, wheres the scene replay.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes