Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
If that pipeline's full of smut and Boobsgames's work, then yeah, that pipeline :LOL:
Okay first of all this is a reference to =D Second I'm surprised the game doesn't have some gaping images. On the other hand there are no horses or minotaurs...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay first of all this is a reference to
Uh... You might want to look up what an "alaskan pipeline" is. The song doesn't explain it, but it's...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which really doesn't fit with that (kinda sucky tbh) song.

On the other hand there are no horses or minotaurs...
Then where does the minotaur cum and milk come from?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Uh... You might want to look up what an "alaskan pipeline" is. The song doesn't explain it, but it's...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which really doesn't fit with that (kinda sucky tbh) song.

Then where does the minotaur cum and milk come from?
Yeah I was going to add "Second I don't think the game is poop" Sorry the tired brain is messing with me sometimes.
Yeah we don't encounter Mintoaurs (male minotaurs) in the game... probably yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Came back to see what's up only for people to try to gotcha moment me.. Why?
No one who replied to my previous comment said anything of value.

This game is primarily a male MC having sex with female NPCs
Almost all non-straight sex can be avoided by use of a Gay filter which can be set at the start of the game

FALSE: With the filter on I can see main character wank, watch futa get dick sucked,
watch nun get fucked, watch some dude get raped by his... Stepmom
Drink mino semen.... Need i go on?

Mc in cannon is still a straight virgin at this point..
Not a gay virgin tho.

Without the filter
He has been fucked up the ass in the church
Can suck futa dick
Do need to mention again big ass picture of Mc wanking

Brah This game is fuckin gay....

Hot dam you know someone has never played with the filter to make the comment
"You wanted the gay content on..."

Nope I turned that shit off day 1
but after seeing a fuck ton of dicks and no vag
i thought, ay yo where are the straight events?

Then I turned it on to figure out if this is just bias against mc+female
Yep this dude can take all the dicks but literally every straight event is blocked by progression.

Apparently people here don't play the bloody game.
Again for the people in the back, "THE PROBLEM IS THE FAVOURITISM TO GAY CONTENT".
I don't want to see dicks unless vag is involved but that's all i get... WITH THE STUPID FILTER

Yet ALL female characters including the one happy to fuck anything
HAS TO BE ROMANCED.

I know anyone trying to say shit is talking shit coz i laid to it plain.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

This game is primarily a male MC having sex with female NPCs
Almost all non-straight sex can be avoided by use of a Gay filter which can be set at the start of the game

FALSE: With the filter on I can see main character wank, watch futa get dick sucked,

Mc in cannon is still a straight virgin at this point..
Not a gay virgin tho.

Without the filter
He has been fucked up the ass in the church
Can suck futa dick
Do need to mention again big ass picture of Mc wanking

Brah This game is fuckin gay....

Hot dam you know someone has never played with the filter to make the comment
"You wanted the gay content on..."

Nope I turned that shit off day 1
but after seeing a fuck ton of dicks and no vag
i thought, ay yo where are the straight events?

Then I turned it on to figure out if this is just bias against mc+female
Yep this dude can take all the dicks but literally every straight event is blocked by progression.

Apparently people here don't play the bloody game.
Again for the people in the back, "THE PROBLEM IS THE FAVOURITISM TO GAY CONTENT".
I don't want to see dicks unless vag is involved but that's all i get... WITH THE STUPID FILTER

Yet ALL female characters including the one happy to fuck anything
HAS TO BE ROMANCED.

Dude, this game is for those who like futa and/or gay content, and seeing your ''straight'' experience with the game, I don't even know why this filter exists, it's simple, if you like futa/gay contet, play the game, if not, don't play it, period.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dude, this game is for those who like futa and/or gay content, and seeing your ''straight'' experience with the game, I don't even know why this filter exists, it's simple, if you like futa/gay contet, play the game, if not, don't play it, period.
To be fair, outside of combat loss rapes, all the straight/gay/futa content is optional. Which is a great thing.
Whilst it is mostly straight content, there is something for a (relatively) broad range of tastes.

Regarding the filter, I'd say it's basically for those (more rational than "Trolly McTrollface" Mrdown) who like what they see for the most part, but want to avoid the gay content. Which is fine, because it's both optional and for those who don't pay attention properly, can be avoided by the built in filter.

All that was said, was actually of greater value than anything you failed to troll with. All content is optional, yet you found so much gay content that it left you with the delusion that there's more of it than straight content... That's only possible by specifically looking for it, which you must have done, therefore you wanted to find all the gay for yourself! :LOL:

You are the only one talking shit here... You laid it out for all to see it for what it plainly is - Big, steaming, stinking, bullshit.

You wanted to find as much of the gay content first (which is significantly less than the straight content), just so you could become very intimately familiar with it for the purposes of complaining. Which is totally not the actions of a closeted homosexual at all... Nope, not at all.:unsure:
That's like reading all of The Lord of The Rings, and complaining about the existence of Elves and Dwarves:LOL:

Remember, you chose to play a game that is clearly marked as having gay content in it, that the game warns you about it when starting a new game, and gives you the choice to filter it out... Yet you went ahead to voraciously hunt it out, desperately trying to slake some deep hunger.

Reactions: Facilus

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
seen people dropping games for bestiality vore piss ntr

mahn i see some odd nitpicks LOL
body diversity - too many big tits tits r too small tits
MC dick is too big or small or
just recently too much incest games in an incest game thread or optional dick enlargement LOL

there r options
aint there gud enuff scenes for everyone

most JP games are very niche w their kinks but u don't see dem complaining
been playing western games - they are moar about choice but mahn more complaints n kink shaming
u gotta find yo right games n chill there

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I can agree with MrDrown a little bit.

I primarly focus on women but not against fucking futas and men as long as Im not constantly recieving it, but he is right, most of the women need quite a bit of grinding to unlock their content, while the rest are much faster.

Tbh, I would prefer if Jaina was the protagonist of the game because I prefer playing a futas/dickgirls from the start and her personality fits mine much more. She is mostly dominant, but also likes a good dicking, from time to time.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020

Look here to see the definition of the Gay tag as it pertains to this site
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02]
"Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]"
None of the examples you give would qualify for the Gay tag according to this sites definition
My personal definition of the term gay is very different
Yours personal definition of the term gay is clearly also very different
However neither of our definitions are relevant on this site

So mastubation and voyeurism would not trigger a gay tag
The minotaur cum occurs after losing an encounter - avoid the encounter

If gay sex really does annoy you to the extent you suggest avoid any game with the gay tag - I assure you most games with that tag involve a lot of completely unavoidable male on male anal sex and blowjobs

While I accept tagging is not 100% accurate the numbers here make the following indicative
On this site there are currently 9701 games available
Of these 569 have the Gay tag set - simply exclude them from your future game hunting
That still leaves you with over 9000 games to investigate
Good luck with finding a game that appeals to you

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but he is right, most of the women need quite a bit of grinding to unlock their content, while the rest are much faster.
The whole game needs "quite a bit of grinding", and needs to be toned down in the future.
Both can easily be circumvented with the cheat room, or save editor though, so it's currently less of a non-issue than his falacious "the gay content is too damn high" bollocks.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes