augumon05

Nov 2, 2021
Man, I love this game, but early grinding for levels is pure B.S. overall. the first spells you get are actual trash with no use inside combat, and experienced players know you aren't actually winning the story related fight until you get the icicle spell, and RNG of going on hunts can be absolute bull. Started a new story with this update, first day, got the pregnant snake dungeon in the hunt, second day, got the orc battle with rose and fighter chick, ran from, got the triple goblin girls fight, ran from cause you know literally nothing useful, and got stupid wine merchant bandit ambush. All of which are nigh impossible to win at this stage with both you and Eric have no speed, no defense, and worse nowhere near enough damage output. Again I love this game, despite not caring too much for the numerous gay scenes. but a little bit of early leveling rework would be nice, even if it's locking a few dungeons off until you hit level 2 or something like that. Also for one, please for the love of god add some sort of faster advancing for increasing the gardening profession, maybe just even helping the old man with his patch if your's isn't grown all the way. Would also suggest maybe having a even more basic ice spell that isn't locked behind level 2, as the only things I know are weak to fire is freaking 4 boobed snake and the plant girl. Otherwise, still huge fan of this game and appreciate that even with it's current size, it is still be worked on and expanded when so many other games just vanish into the ether.

Reactions: sierra29

Throbbin_Hood

Oct 3, 2017
how do i get the magical firewood? there's no one inside the old tower just an old magic circle that I need to learn how to reactivate

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
how do i get the magical firewood? there's no one inside the old tower just an old magic circle that I need to learn how to reactivate
You're very close. Melisa is on the top floor of the tower. In the cellar should be a clue on how to activate that magic circle.
Did I mention there's a handy guide posted in the OP ? See p.42 of that guide for details.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Hauser$

May 6, 2018
So it's been well over a couple of years since you last played then.
There's lots more.

She can fuck Eric (two scenes) and be fucked by Krowley while doing so.
She can fuck Krowley.
Krowley can give her a rimjob (same location as fucking Krowley - the spa)
Krowley can give her a titfuck if he's got the boobs for it.
Krowley can wake her up on a Thursday morning with a handjob, which has been expanded upon in this release to include Krowley fucking her.
Wednesday and Saturday mornings she's exercising outside the tavern, which Krowley can join... And then fuck her.
thanks brother

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Still having trouble finding it, tried every single day, any specific time? Or should I reset the Juliette quest then find the mob?
The priestess can be found in the area down from here (see screenshot). Normally, outside of the quest, you need to cast Eye of the Beholder to open the entrance. If you have done The Amazing Wonders Of Nipplefucking quest, you have already been here.
If it doesn't work, you might indeed be better off resetting the quest IMO.

WaB.jpg

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So, according to the changelog the scene of Diana sucking Conlan got an update. I remember that her scene occurred on Tuesday (Daytime), but is there a way to see that scene after the events of the Paladin (after Diana and Conlan move to her camp)?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So, according to the changelog the scene of Diana sucking Conlan got an update. I remember that her scene occurred on Tuesday (Daytime), but is there a way to see that scene after the events of the Paladin (after Diana and Conlan move to her camp)?
Well, according to the changelog this can happen when she is near the campfire in the Paladin's camp. Cross referencing this with the super handy spreadsheet posted on the dev's SS site gives the result this can happen on monday or wednesday evening.

Reactions: lumley

DelgaDude

Jul 25, 2017
With the latest update playing on joiplay touch controls are buggy. It randomly clicks and scrolls by itself making it unplayable. The joystick controls work fine tho. Any way of fixing the issue?

woaguitar

Aug 6, 2023
Hope we get some better sex shots of Sam. The angle that is currently available doesn't really do her body justice.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes