PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for the info.

You also wouldn't know how to defeat that boss that shows up rigth?
I keep getting overlusted before I get him down to half health.
Can't even remember who that boss was ATM, so it must not have been a very difficult fight for my MC.
So help me remember... there were some fairies, then a Lamia, and then a ???

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
This is one of my fav adult games of all time but I reallllly wish there were more vaginal scenes. When I saw the preview pic for the patch notes I was so excited but when I read them I was just like... oh, more anal.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, if you dont plan to animate every scene, can you give us an option to resize the art on our screens, so some of us that love sprite animations can still see them in the scene, as well as the art. as its such a beautiful piece, but id like to appreciate them both. however the sprites get covered most of the times, PLEASE

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Sure, if everyone are big and curvy futas, nobody are big and curvy futas.

I dont know why I even posted yesterday because clearly I am the wrong man to discuss this with since I do not like futas or feminization of a dude at all.

My thought process was if the MC got bulkier and got a fat cock you loose the cute twink feeling the dev might has been going for.
Anyway this game for me is a strange phenomenon. I like the artstyle and it still draws me in to look at the thread everytime it pops up but then I remember ...ah yes, this was the game for futa and gay content enjoyers.

Also the game severly lacks in the general sex scenes department. We have an overabundance of blowjobs, handjobs and anal but almost nil vaginal penetration from what I remember.

The game will never be for me and I accept that but on occasion like I said I come around because of the art but slowly begin to remember things about the game and back out.
As I said I dont know why I posted and I leave y'all to it again.

Dont mind me I was never here.
Nah yeah, I agree. I haven't downloaded the game in, I don't know how many months because every time I look and it's either characters I don't care about (why the fuck would I wanna watch other chars doing shit together?) or it's just more of the sorta content the game is already inundated with.

Meanwhile, I don't think you can even do vaginal with the fucking childhood friend yet?? They mentioned impreg in the fucking first church scene, years back?

It's baffling, but clearly folks like us aren't the target audience for the game, but can enjoy at least some of it incidentally, though I'm never gonna forgive the game for being so badly designed AS A GAME, like holy shit is the game design in the garbage tier.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Nah yeah, I agree. I haven't downloaded the game in, I don't know how many months because every time I look and it's either characters I don't care about (why the fuck would I wanna watch other chars doing shit together?) or it's just more of the sorta content the game is already inundated with.

Meanwhile, I don't think you can even do vaginal with the fucking childhood friend yet?? They mentioned impreg in the fucking first church scene, years back?

It's baffling, but clearly folks like us aren't the target audience for the game, but can enjoy at least some of it incidentally, though I'm never gonna forgive the game for being so badly designed AS A GAME, like holy shit is the game design in the garbage tier.
Sure, if everyone are big and curvy futas, nobody are big and curvy futas.

I dont know why I even posted yesterday because clearly I am the wrong man to discuss this with since I do not like futas or feminization of a dude at all.

My thought process was if the MC got bulkier and got a fat cock you loose the cute twink feeling the dev might has been going for.
Anyway this game for me is a strange phenomenon. I like the artstyle and it still draws me in to look at the thread everytime it pops up but then I remember ...ah yes, this was the game for futa and gay content enjoyers.

Also the game severly lacks in the general sex scenes department. We have an overabundance of blowjobs, handjobs and anal but almost nil vaginal penetration from what I remember.

The game will never be for me and I accept that but on occasion like I said I come around because of the art but slowly begin to remember things about the game and back out.
As I said I dont know why I posted and I leave y'all to it again.

Dont mind me I was never here.
I think the main problem is the Poll system on the Patreon/substar/etc.. The dev wants to do these scenes, but soooooo many people vote for everything to do with a dick being the main subject ie. Futa, Gay, and BlowJobs. There has been several Vaginal sketches made for the game, but every time it gets put in a Poll, like 60 people vote for it, and 300-500 vote for whatever is most Futa or Gay. For instance, we could have gotten a scene with Vaginal being included to some degree in the past two polls, but everyone voted for Jaina's Anal scene, and the most the recent one seems to be going in the direction of another Anal scene or a Gay scene. And there is Two Vaginal Scenes availible to pick from in the current pole. So I guess if people want more Vaginal in this, I sorta regret saying this, but enough people would have to Sub to one of the platforms and vote for the Vaginal Scenes.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockAndBoobs-0.421
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I think the main problem is the Poll system on the Patreon/substar/etc.. The dev wants to do these scenes, but soooooo many people vote for everything to do with a dick being the main subject ie. Futa, Gay, and BlowJobs. There has been several Vaginal sketches made for the game, but every time it gets put in a Poll, like 60 people vote for it, and 300-500 vote for whatever is most Futa or Gay. For instance, we could have gotten a scene with Vaginal being included to some degree in the past two polls, but everyone voted for Jaina's Anal scene, and the most the recent one seems to be going in the direction of another Anal scene or a Gay scene. And there is Two Vaginal Scenes availible to pick from in the current pole. So I guess if people want more Vaginal in this, I sorta regret saying this, but enough people would have to Sub to one of the platforms and vote for the Vaginal Scenes.
Naah, since the games first release the scenes were more biased to futa, anal and gay content. I guess its the fetish of the dev as well. No biggie but there is no preventing that the community will be created around this. It's no revelation patreons are voting for that.

Also its still the devs game and if he absolutely want to add vaginal sex he should just do it disregarding polls. Creating a games content only on polls is a double edged sword imo. Sometimes games just stagnate because of that and the vision the devs might have had for their game is lost. No matter if the fans see it differently.

Unrelated to the above points the game is heading into or is already in its 5th year of development and from the looks of it we are nowhere near an ending and I doubt we ever will. 5 years should raise some brows.

Lastly I did check out the stuff the dev draws on the side supposedly and there is mostly futa and anal as well so I doubt he really has a problem with not doing vaginal sex scenes.

I mean all power to them. I am glad people who enjoy these fetishes found a game but for the health of it the dev should do scenes sometimes he actually want to do.

But lets leave it at that.
I don't go into the Peasants Quest thread and are questioning why the content is only revolving around pregnancy. This game is also a contender which will never see a cohesive end but I love pregnancy and for now I still turn a blind eye to it like the people for this game I assume.

Hacen

Oct 28, 2018
Hmmmm where is the third trip supposed to be, nothing comes up in my memory that matches the description (talking about the field research)

Edit: I guess its the fourboobed elf, but where the hell is she O_O

Did you manage to solve it?

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes