PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i had finished the Milk Tea quest and dont know how to active the The Case of the Order quest. ( im following the walkthough but i got stuck on this )
Do you meet the other requirement ?
From the walkthrough: ...if Erik received an improved sword from the mysterious Priestess during your day hunt.
If so, the quest should trigger when you help Fina with her administration in the morning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamesFo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Cover.jpg

Version 0.421 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
, Translated and updated by BerowBear
, by BerowBear
WaB Guide 0.410 eng (Machine translation) by bingusman2 on F95zone

The saves from the previous version will work.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The shape of the MC is fine as is. Anything else would make it difficult to feminize him imo which is a thing in this game.
I dont understand what you mean, you can have a big cock and be curvy... like most of the futas in this game.

Honestly after the boob tf, we could have gotten something like: do you want to remove the boobs or become more feminine (because his huge boobs dont fit his twink frame, imo)?

And get the huge cock tf to become permanent. I wouldnt even mind if it locked out some old sex scenes.

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
1697111675318.png bug when clicking cancel on potion making. and hey, saw someone say theyre struggling to find the cheat room, me too bro. ive clicked round this room and cant find it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I dont understand what you mean, you can have a big cock and be curvy... like most of the futas in this game.

Honestly after the boob tf, we could have gotten something like: do you want to remove the boobs or become more feminine (because his huge boobs dont fit his twink frame, imo)?

And get the huge cock tf to become permanent. I wouldnt even mind if it locked out some old sex scenes.
Sure, if everyone are big and curvy futas, nobody are big and curvy futas.

I dont know why I even posted yesterday because clearly I am the wrong man to discuss this with since I do not like futas or feminization of a dude at all.

My thought process was if the MC got bulkier and got a fat cock you loose the cute twink feeling the dev might has been going for.
Anyway this game for me is a strange phenomenon. I like the artstyle and it still draws me in to look at the thread everytime it pops up but then I remember ...ah yes, this was the game for futa and gay content enjoyers.

Also the game severly lacks in the general sex scenes department. We have an overabundance of blowjobs, handjobs and anal but almost nil vaginal penetration from what I remember.

The game will never be for me and I accept that but on occasion like I said I come around because of the art but slowly begin to remember things about the game and back out.
As I said I dont know why I posted and I leave y'all to it again.

Dont mind me I was never here.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes