CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Wait, are you asking if I've done the intial quest in the game where you find out where Fina goes in the evening (which yes, I've done)

or is there another seperate scene where Astra Bathes under the waterfall when you get a high eneough relationship with her. and if the latter is the case, how do you get that scene? Just go to the waterfall anytime or at a specfific time?
Where's Fina starts with you finding her wherever she goes in the evening. Once you find her you can initiate a scene which is followed by fighting some elves. After which you wait a few days then you ask Astra where Fina is and then check her mail. At the end of the quest you should have the spa open to everyone and on Saturdays you can trigger Astra to go to the spa by talking to her on Saturday mornings

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is getting the upper part of the church repaired for sabrina completable? I've talked to literally every talkable character in the game and havent found crap outside of the one guy that refuses to help the order, derek I think it was
It sure can be finished. Have you visited the Orc camp lately ? I've heared there are some construction workers for hire available there.

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
It sure can be finished. Have you visited the Orc camp lately ? I've heared there are some construction workers for hire available there.
Yes i've talked to every orc in the camp and nothin, when i said I talked to literally every character you can in the game I meant every one, the only thing the orc's talk about are the default stuff they talk about, is it a certain day or time or both that is required?

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes i've talked to every orc in the camp and nothin, when i said I talked to literally every character you can in the game I meant every one, the only thing the orc's talk about are the default stuff they talk about, is it a certain day or time or both that is required?
I can't really remember for sure, but I don't think it is on a specific day. Could be a at a specific time of the day, but that's easy enough to check. It's definitely one of the Orc Brothers you need to talk to, but maybe you are missing a earlier step in the quest ?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Swariy

Sep 30, 2019
Where's Fina starts with you finding her wherever she goes in the evening. Once you find her you can initiate a scene which is followed by fighting some elves. After which you wait a few days then you ask Astra where Fina is and then check her mail. At the end of the quest you should have the spa open to everyone and on Saturdays you can trigger Astra to go to the spa by talking to her on Saturday mornings
Just to be clear, I'm talking about the trigger condition you need to meet so that Astra masturbates with a Jade Dildo on Wednesday and Friday Nights. If my memeory checks out, during one of Fina's Morning interactions Eric is supposed to come in with a package Astra asked him to get (the Dildo) and the scene is unlocked after that.

My understanding is that scene is completely unrelated to getting her to go to the spa, but correct me if I'm wrong

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Just to be clear, I'm talking about the trigger condition you need to meet so that Astra masturbates with a Jade Dildo on Wednesday and Friday Nights. If my memeory checks out, during one of Fina's Morning interactions Eric is supposed to come in with a package Astra asked him to get (the Dildo) and the scene is unlocked after that.

My understanding is that scene is completely unrelated to getting her to go to the spa, but correct me if I'm wrong
Ah. I thought you were having trouble with the where's Fina quest

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
I can't really remember for sure, but I don't think it is on a specific day. Could be a at a specific time of the day, but that's easy enough to check. It's definitely one of the Orc Brothers you need to talk to, but maybe you are missing a earlier step in the quest ?
well the quest literally just says "help sister sabrina" and i talked to her and she mentioned wanting the 2nd floor of the church repaired and after that I went to talk to people, i'm not really aware of anything else I coulda missed, the only thing i haven't done yet is fully upgrade the sex golem with slime and I don't think that would have any effect on it.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
well the quest literally just says "help sister sabrina" and i talked to her and she mentioned wanting the 2nd floor of the church repaired and after that I went to talk to people, i'm not really aware of anything else I coulda missed, the only thing i haven't done yet is fully upgrade the sex golem with slime and I don't think that would have any effect on it.
Assuming you're playing the latest installment of the game, did not use a mod or alter your save files in a save editor, I have run out of ideas of what it can be you might have missed. The second upgrade to the golem came after the repair of the 2nd floor, so it's indeed unlikely that it's blocking your progress. Maybe boobsgames or somebody else can weigh in ?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
what exactly does your quest say? it might be easier to figure out if you post your save file here

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
what exactly does your quest say? it might be easier to figure out if you post your save file here
Sorry for the late response, and yes I did use a save editor, but all I did was raise crowleys matt/mdef/def dunno if that would have any effect on the quest but yeah here is a copy of my save file

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry for the late response, and yes I did use a save editor, but all I did was raise crowleys matt/mdef/def dunno if that would have any effect on the quest but yeah here is a copy of my save file
As I read it, you've already talked to our two Orc workers and now they are restoring the upstairs.

I do find it weird that none of the steps list as green.

Normally the previous step turns green and the current step is still white, yet both of the orc brothers are hanging out in the orc village.

In my save, the first step is indeed white, yet all the others are green.

WAB_NunsWork.png

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, that was staring me in the face and I didn't see it until I posted it.

WAB_NunsWorkBugged.png

You don't have the step of investing in their project, you just (somehow) added the wait for the restoration step without investing.

I'm going to bounce around a bit in your save and see if I can find/trigger the investment step.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I have reset the quest in the save. Just talk to Sabrina.
I don't know what exactly you did with save editor and what other problems might occur. I do not recommend to use save editor - the game has build in cheat for easy battles.

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
As I read it, you've already talked to our two Orc workers and now they are restoring the upstairs.

I do find it weird that none of the steps list as green.

Normally the previous step turns green and the current step is still white, yet both of the orc brothers are hanging out in the orc village.

View attachment 2970063
The orcs never started the restoration or even metioned anything about it no matter how I talked to em so I dunno whats up with it lol, the only character I got any dialogue about it was from derek refusing to help the restoration

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
I have reset the quest in the save. Just talk to Sabrina.
I don't know what exactly you did with save editor and what other problems might occur. I do not recommend to use save editor - the game has build in cheat for easy battles.
Yeah messing with save editors is always a bit of a gamble thanks a lot for resetting it

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
bro i just saw the walkthrough, how to take up the ritual? because i skipped when on the quest the matter of order
What do you mean with skipped ? Did you not finish that quest ?
Did you find any beacons at all ? If you are looking for the one in the church, it's the altar you should go for IIRC. Does the Eye of the beholder spell does not indicate it ?

reizz142

Feb 20, 2023
What do you mean with skipped ? Did you not finish that quest ?
Did you find any beacons at all ? If you are looking for the one in the church, it's the altar you should go for IIRC. Does the Eye of the beholder spell does not indicate it ?
i finished the quest, but i don't know how to come back again to the church, when i talk to eric, there's no option to going back to the church. and where i can find mother sabrina?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes