jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
Can someone help? How do I find or get to, so I can find Elizabeth Darkwood, The lost delivery and Diana return the stolen packages. if you can help I would appreciate it thank you

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can someone help? How do I find or get to, so I can find Elizabeth Darkwood, The lost delivery and Diana return the stolen packages. if you can help I would appreciate it thank you
The Show Must Go On - see p.5 of the walkthrough
Lost Delivery - see p.6 of the walkthrough
Busty Smugglers - see p.8 of the walkthrough

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
The Show Must Go On - see p.5 of the walkthrough
Lost Delivery - see p.6 of the walkthrough
Busty Smugglers - see p.8 of the walkthrough
But how do I get to this Places I've tried to find them but I can't find the bandit camp.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
But how do I get to this Places I've tried to find them but I can't find the bandit camp.
For the Bandits camp, go up north through the wastelands (where the lamia's roam) until you reach the temple in the far north.(or just teleport if you can). Once there, keep on the ridge and go back south while hugging the western edge of the map until you reach an entrance to a new map. The bandits lair is in that location. It will be a difficult fight. Prepare and save before entering.

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
For the Bandits camp, go up north through the wastelands (where the lamia's roam) until you reach the temple in the far north.(or just teleport if you can). Once there, keep on the ridge and go back south while hugging the western edge of the map until you reach an entrance to a new map. The bandits lair is in that location. It will be a difficult fight. Prepare and save before entering.
You wouldn't happen to have a map would you? because everyone wants to fight you and by the time you fight everyone you run out of power.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You wouldn't happen to have a map would you? because everyone wants to fight you and by the time you fight everyone you run out of power.
They do come after you relentlesly, don't they. The trick is dodging them. Put the MC's movement on Always dash and use terrain features to lead them on a merry chase until you can run past them. If necessary, withdraw to your entry point. This will reset their positions.
This takes some practise until you know the terrain of the map. Save before entering.

deMan777

Sep 14, 2017
The mechanic for learning new spells is not obvious. It took a lot of searching on this forum for me to figure it out. For any one wondering: in your room, in the evening click on the book. It is not the book you buy for 50 gold in the laboratory.

Reactions: gsmiles99

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The mechanic for learning new spells is not obvious. It took a lot of searching on this forum for me to figure it out. For any one wondering: in your room, in the evening click on the book. It is not the book you buy for 50 gold in the laboratory.
If you had consulted the walkthrough you would have found that the procedure for learning new skills is described on p.85.
I agree that the visual indicator in the game (the burning candle) is easy to overlook.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
Okay i need walk through about this dungeon what is the secrets, 1695843011138.png
(and one more but can wait that have key that i need to put behind the post priest that have big boobs, that i need put one small item in, and i dont remember the name of that dungeon.)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Okay i need walk through about this dungeon what is the secrets, View attachment 2961681
(and one more but can wait that have key that i need to put behind the post priest that have big boobs, that i need put one small item in, and i dont remember the name of that dungeon.)
You need to find a lever that will open the gate to another floor. The exact location is random. See p. 22 of the walkthrough for details.

Swariy

Sep 30, 2019
This one's been bothering me for quite a bit, but does anyone know if there are other reqs to unlocking the scene where Eric delivers the Dildo Astra uses in her anal scenes besides having done the "Fina's scary secret " quest?

The wiki says all you need to do is talk to Fina on a Wednesday after you've done the quest, but that hasn't worked for me. I've tried this at various relationship levels, after having done several quests, before speaking with Astra that day, after speaking with Astra that day, etc.

I haven't been able to trigger the scene on this vers nor was I able to trigger it on vers 0.412.01 (the last vers I played before recently). Though I have prev triggered it in an even older vers I played a couple months back.

Am I just missing something obvious?

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
This one's been bothering me for qa bit, but does anyone know if there are other reqs to unlocking the scene where Eric delivers the Dildo Astra uses in her anal scenes besides having done the "Where's Fina?" quest?

The wiki says all you need to do is talk to Fina on a Wednesday after you've done the quest, but that hasn't worked for me. I've tried this at various relationship levels, after having done several quests, before speaking with Astra that day, after speaking with Astra that day, etc.

I haven't been able to trigger the scene on this vers nor was I able to trigger it on vers 0.412.01 (the last vers I played before recently). Though I have prev triggered it in an even older vers I played a couple months back.

Am I just missing something obvious?
Did you find her under the waterfall outside of town once you have a high enough relationship

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
Is getting the upper part of the church repaired for sabrina completable? I've talked to literally every talkable character in the game and havent found crap outside of the one guy that refuses to help the order, derek I think it was

Swariy

Sep 30, 2019
Did you find her under the waterfall outside of town once you have a high enough relationship
Wait, are you asking if I've done the intial quest in the game where you find out where Fina goes in the evening (which yes, I've done)

or is there another seperate scene where Astra Bathes under the waterfall when you get a high eneough relationship with her. and if the latter is the case, how do you get that scene? Just go to the waterfall anytime or at a specfific time?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes