PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
bro i just saw the walkthrough, how to take up the ritual? because i skipped when on the quest the matter of order
What do you mean with skipped ? Did you not finish that quest ?
Did you find any beacons at all ? If you are looking for the one in the church, it's the altar you should go for IIRC. Does the Eye of the beholder spell does not indicate it ?

reizz142

Feb 20, 2023
What do you mean with skipped ? Did you not finish that quest ?
Did you find any beacons at all ? If you are looking for the one in the church, it's the altar you should go for IIRC. Does the Eye of the beholder spell does not indicate it ?
i finished the quest, but i don't know how to come back again to the church, when i talk to eric, there's no option to going back to the church. and where i can find mother sabrina?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i finished the quest, but i don't know how to come back again to the church, when i talk to eric, there's no option to going back to the church. and where i can find mother sabrina?
I've answered this one before in this very thread.

The church is to the right (east) of the Elf Forest, easiest way to get there is to teleport to the Orc village, head south to the area that's mostly wandering Orcs (and one wandering Nun), then go immediately east.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

reizz142

Feb 20, 2023
I've answered this one before in this very thread.

The church is to the right (east) of the Elf Forest, easiest way to get there is to teleport to the Orc village, head south to the area that's mostly wandering Orcs (and one wandering Nun), then go immediately east.
broooo thank you..

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know who can get pregnant? Tbh I love that stuff and I wanna know which ones get preggo
No one gets pregnant. However, some women do look as if they are for a few days if Krowly has sex with them after he has taken a big load potion. In the game this effect is called cumflation.
At the moment it works with Samantha, Juliette, Carla, Taisha and Agnieszka. Lizzy also gets affected if Krowly fucks her in the nipple.

May 31, 2019
if you're gonna have characters out in the world do scenes based on day of the week and time of day, it would be infinitely easier and less painful if we could pass time without returning home. I know you can massdebate or meditate, but the menu navigations + scene transitions are too long, if your intention is to skip whole days.

also, they change hunger and lust, so you gotta waste even more time consuming food and a lust potion.

a neat way, if cheats are enabled, would be a portable clock item that works just like the one in the cheat room, but this way, you don't have to go all the way back there if you're chasing specific scenes.

please dev, consider this! huge quality of life feature!

Reactions: VVAR666 and lumley

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Getting a funky error in which I dont have the a file in tiles1 called BACK dirt caves. Doesn't really make sense since it wasn't there before yet I never got an error before but now I am.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Getting a funky error in which I dont have the a file in tiles1 called BACK dirt caves. Doesn't really make sense since it wasn't there before yet I never got an error before but now I am.
Do you use any mods by any chance? This error means the file that was added in one of the recent versions is missing (so your game is something like "partially updated" but not fully) and this could happen if do something weird with game files. I suggest to download fresh version of the game from the official itchio page and transfer your save file there

Namananaki

Oct 5, 2023
Recently found this game and I really liked it. I am having problems with the Cheat Room, however, as in I'm not certain of what it can and cannot do as it is click and see if it does anything due to the lack of instructions. Can I get Alchemy recipes and ingredients in there?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Recently found this game and I really liked it. I am having problems with the Cheat Room, however, as in I'm not certain of what it can and cannot do as it is click and see if it does anything due to the lack of instructions. Can I get Alchemy recipes and ingredients in there?
I'm not sure why you'd have any problems with the cheat room, it's all pretty straight forward. You save before going in, you click on thing, you notice what they do, then you load and just do those things you want to do.

There is nothing in there for alchemy recipes or ingredients in there, both of those are way to simple parts of the game play to bother making a cheat for them. If you read the walk through it'll tell you where to find every recipe and ingredients are literally lying around everywhere you go in the game.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
I have reset the quest in the save. Just talk to Sabrina.
I don't know what exactly you did with save editor and what other problems might occur. I do not recommend to use save editor - the game has build in cheat for easy battles.
Hi) about last your tweet - I think that both scenes are good to have in the game, just it to depend on relations with milfy)

Namananaki

Oct 5, 2023
I'm not sure why you'd have any problems with the cheat room, it's all pretty straight forward. You save before going in, you click on thing, you notice what they do, then you load and just do those things you want to do.

There is nothing in there for alchemy recipes or ingredients in there, both of those are way to simple parts of the game play to bother making a cheat for them. If you read the walk through it'll tell you where to find every recipe and ingredients are literally lying around everywhere you go in the game.
Oh well, good to know, so thanks regardless!

JamesFo

Nov 7, 2021
i had finished the Milk Tea quest and dont know how to active the The Case of the Order quest. ( im following the walkthough but i got stuck on this )

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes