Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
This is the post where I whine about how I'm pretty sure there hasn't been any substantial futa on male content in like, a year of updates. Maybe I missed something. I love that shit in this game tbh, Jaina rules.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need help again on guild In the service of when i talk to the paladin there is no reporting for duty but on game its already green and it says to help volt but nothing i do works at anytime.

The Amazing Wonders of Snotrax- Secret of Soscotrach → she teaches him the necessary spell ([rewind time]), the quest ends that does not happen also it is called something different in game putting pictures up on both

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
need help again on guild In the service of when i talk to the paladin there is no reporting for duty but on game its already green and it says to help volt but nothing i do works at anytime.

The Amazing Wonders of Snotrax- Secret of Soscotrach → she teaches him the necessary spell ([rewind time]), the quest ends that does not happen also it is called something different in game putting pictures up on both
The translation of the walkthrough is a bit rough at times (to put it mildly). The quest is called The Amazing Wonders of Nipplefucking in the game. Next step you need to do is to talk to Velena when you are accompanying Mellissa to the Tea party. Once she has revealed how to learn the secret spell, you can continue with the quest.

About Volt, did you complete the Melissa's Secret quest ?

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
Are we ever going to get more animalistic-themed genitals on some of the monster girls/futas? Maybe like a centaur race, etc.

Reactions: Axel34

serathepony

Oct 22, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't get the return spell. Tried the Walkthrough, but every time when I try to enter the tent, MC just says that tent tent smells bad and doesn't go inside.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
No matter what I do, I can't get the return spell. Tried the Walkthrough, but every time when I try to enter the tent, MC just says that tent tent smells bad and doesn't go inside.
There is no reason to enter any tents to get the spell. The tent in the ex-bandit-camp doesn't do anything related to the spell. You probably already have the scroll you need in your basement
Are we ever going to get more animalistic-themed genitals on some of the monster girls/futas? Maybe like a centaur race, etc.
Nope
Is there a workaround with the thunder bug that when you learned thunder, you got stuck and can't move?
I would like to help, but you need to start from telling me more about the bug. Are you getting stuck in the terrain, or your mouse doesn't work, what is happening? if you stuck in the terrain the teleport spell should work. If your mouse isn't working, pressing A a couple of times should help. But I still would like to know what kind of stuck you are experiencing :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: deflower

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I just bought a Macbook Pro for the first time and found out that I can’t play those games on it…. Whyyyyyyyy???? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Because this version of RPGM is Windows only. That being said, I run this in Crossover which is based on Wine. Windowed mode only, no full screen. YMMV

Reactions: NemoH

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Busty Smugglers. You beat Futa Elves, Busy Elf Mages, and Elf Femboys in the area south of the elf village. There's a percentage chance that they will have a package with a red rune. Keep doing it until you find 3 packages.

Restoration. Once you've gotten Derek a wife, you can ask him to fix it.

New Laboratory. from the changelog for 4.10.01 "Go to Krowly’s lab and read the book you have found during the quest with Golem Nun and Brother Volt. If you have finished that quest but haven’t found the book, you can still return to the dungeon and find it." This book is different from every single other book you find. It doesn't end up laying on the counter of your lab for you to click, you have to go into your inventory, key items, and click on it to read it.

Reactions: Dragonmen78

Zero_116

Jun 1, 2022
مرحبا يا شباب
لا أعرف أين يريد المفك الذي فولت (في المهام في الخدمة)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes