Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
Krowly's still male. He can grow himself boobs at will by means of a potion. He can also make them disapear by making himself a Reducto potion and poof...the boobs are gone.
If you had actually played the game you'd have known this, as these potions are part of several quests...
This works on the main character, but on a childhood friend who is training in the camp, something potion does not remove lips and boobs through the option of talking and giving him the potion. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe I need to give him 3 potions.

Thanks You bro
My pleasure.

candreico

Jun 11, 2024
I played for 10 hours, saved the game and close. Today i will continue to play, clicked on CONTINUE, ok, but now i cant save the game. Its a Bug ? i will lose all 10 hours playing the game e play everything again. why i cant close the game, after close, and re-open, cant save again...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This works on the main character, but on a childhood friend who is training in the camp, something potion does not remove lips and boobs through the option of talking and giving him the potion. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe I need to give him 3 potions.
IIRC, it requires several Reducto potions to completely stop Eric's transformation. See p. 65 of the walkthrough for details.

Spectre02

Jul 1, 2021
In the last update, I alredy have a lot of money, so i needed to buy it from rayna, and to do that i needed the linguerie package, that i guess is when you see diana and her talking in the wednesday, but i alredy tried and nobody is there anymore, because diana is in the camp not at the gates, so I cant do the new content of the update
what do i do???

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
In the last update, I alredy have a lot of money, so i needed to buy it from rayna, and to do that i needed the linguerie package, that i guess is when you see diana and her talking in the wednesday, but i alredy tried and nobody is there anymore, because diana is in the camp not at the gates, so I cant do the new content of the update
what do i do???
Have you seen this post https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-501-boobsgames.18692/post-13999634 ?

Reactions: Spectre02
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes