PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I cheated and loaded the mod but the wine I bought was from the merchant. And I still haven't learned all the spells.
If you're talking about the gallery mod, that might very well have broken your game.
If you cheated using an external save editor, that might very well have broken your game.
If there are still are spells to learn (check if the candle in Krowly's bedroom is burning), your progress might be blocked until you learn them.
That's all advice I can give you I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I presume you actually have wine in your inventory.
You didn't cheat or install mods ? You learned all spells the MC can learn for now ?
If you post your save, I can try to see what's wrong.
Oh, now I know why I can't enter the Futa Club to help Fina because I originally enabled the main character to have breasts using the cheat room.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh, now I know why I can't enter the Futa Club to help Fina because I originally enabled the main character to have breasts using the cheat room.
So you didn't learn to create the potion, but instead used the cheat room ? That explains a lot.
Glad you figured it out.

Reactions: Babymomo

Plabo escobar 3ero

Feb 21, 2022
Hi, I have a question, right? I'm stuck on the succubus mission, as far as I've read I have to go to the old tower to talk to Melissa to find out that I have to get some flowers to use as fuel, the thing is that when I go to the tower a circle appears that tells me that I have to remove it and come at night, the thing is that it tells me the same thing when it's nighttime, any suggestions?

I'm going to clarify some things. I'm at the beginning of the game. I've only completed the missions of the return spell, the night is dark, Sebastian's delivery, Fiona's terrible secret and the magic circle.

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-22 161100.png
This is during the day

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-22 161130.png

This is in the afternoon

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-22 161200.png

evening

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-22 161231.png

this is the night

I don't really know if I need something to remove it, but I need to get past this because without the contract with the devil it's difficult to advance in the story.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, I have a question, right? I'm stuck on the succubus mission, as far as I've read I have to go to the old tower to talk to Melissa to find out that I have to get some flowers to use as fuel, the thing is that when I go to the tower a circle appears that tells me that I have to remove it and come at night, the thing is that it tells me the same thing when it's nighttime, any suggestions?

I'm going to clarify some things. I'm at the beginning of the game. I've only completed the missions of the return spell, the night is dark, Sebastian's delivery, Fiona's terrible secret and the magic circle.

View attachment 3760686
This is during the day

View attachment 3760689

This is in the afternoon

View attachment 3760694

evening

View attachment 3760695

this is the night

I don't really know if I need something to remove it, but I need to get past this because without the contract with the devil it's difficult to advance in the story.
I am pretty sure you cannot remove that without first defeating the ghost girl that's supposed to be guarding it.

She's below "should" in your nighttime screen capture.

LustAngel

Jan 13, 2024
Im at a point where there is nothing to progress i can't get my Boobs bigger to progress in the Elf village and there is no way to defeat the ghost girl cause she is very strong my max hp rn is 475 and she can get me with one hit also i dont see any new locations in the desert (i explored every part of it) and also regarding the battlefield between elfs and the other tribe i dont see anything to do besides defeating all of em which is tough. I would really appreciate some advice or anything that could help me.

P.S. I play on mobile using an emulator

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Im at a point where there is nothing to progress i can't get my Boobs bigger to progress in the Elf village and there is no way to defeat the ghost girl cause she is very strong my max hp rn is 475 and she can get me with one hit also i dont see any new locations in the desert (i explored every part of it) and also regarding the battlefield between elfs and the other tribe i dont see anything to do besides defeating all of em which is tough. I would really appreciate some advice or anything that could help me.

P.S. I play on mobile using an emulator
Defeating the Ghost girl guarding the tower is crucial in order to get into the tower and meet Melisa.
She is a tough opponent. You absolutely need the shield spell in order to withstand her Ghostly Force attack. Cast it when she powers up Ghostly Force.

LustAngel

Jan 13, 2024
Defeating the Ghost girl guarding the tower is crucial in order to get into the tower and meet Melisa.
She is a tough opponent. You absolutely need the shield spell in order to withstand her Ghostly Force attack. Cast it when she powers up Ghostly Force.
I killed it without it i literally have 24 hours in gameplay i now reached a point where she hasnt anything to say to me and i dont have the thing needed to make the circle work. Also i need the Boob potion which i dont know how to get and i have a side quest about a goblin which i cant find. The problem is i enjoy it so much but i cant understand the logic what do u need to interact with some people is it time with them or days to pass in game? Some times its both which confuses me. I appreciate your help

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I killed it without it i literally have 24 hours in gameplay i now reached a point where she hasnt anything to say to me and i dont have the thing needed to make the circle work. Also i need the Boob potion which i dont know how to get and i have a side quest about a goblin which i cant find. The problem is i enjoy it so much but i cant understand the logic what do u need to interact with some people is it time with them or days to pass in game? Some times its both which confuses me. I appreciate your help
You're trying to do several quests at once it seems.
If you're stuck, I recommend consulting the walkthrough posted in the OP.

Dec 9, 2022
1719264627657.png

Kind of stuck in a weird spot, brought in my old save after not playing for awhile into the 5.01 version. This is where I am at right now. I have completed the first leg of the quest by helping melissa with the brother volt situation but I can't seem to advance this part of the quest. Any guidance would be appreciated.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 3766952

Kind of stuck in a weird spot, brought in my old save after not playing for awhile into the 5.01 version. This is where I am at right now. I have completed the first leg of the quest by helping melissa with the brother volt situation but I can't seem to advance this part of the quest. Any guidance would be appreciated.
That quest is described on p.13 of the criminally underrated walkthrough.

It's weird that your screenshot says it cannot be completed, because in 0.500 it absolutely can. Are you sure you loaded the newest version ?

thepervgamer

Jan 31, 2023
I get an error or rather they disappear It doesn't let me see the data such as the day, the time of day, the character's lust or hunger Does this happen to anyone else, do you know how it can be fixed?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes