Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Screenshot_25670620_124111.jpg What happened? I can't view the mission. At first it was just able to be pressed in normally. But by chance I entered the game this morning and after that it was like this picture. And I didn't mess with any files.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do I join the Futa Club? I've made a pill to increase breast milk. and talk to every character But nothing has changed.
Futa club ? Increase breast milk ? Name the quest as it is called in the game please.
Oh, and did I mention yet there's a complete walkthrough posted in the OP ?

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I meant the name of the quest as it appears in the questlog in the game.
For this quest (where's Fina), see the walkthrough p.4
I have completed Fina's mission. (Where is Fina's mission?) I met her in the evening, bathing in the forest at the Slime Nest Pass. But it has no further mission.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have completed Fina's mission. (Where is Fina's mission?) I met her in the evening, bathing in the forest at the Slime Nest Pass. But it has no further mission.
That's not the same quest. You are referring to the Terrible mystery of Fina Ironheart, the first quest in the game.
Have you checked the walkthrough ?

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
What should I do next? I sat and read the spoiler's hint. He said Give wine to the redhead futa elf and became a member of the futa club, but I couldn't give the futa elf wine. IMG_25670620_212631.jpg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
What should I do next? I sat and read the spoiler's hint. He said Give wine to the redhead futa elf and became a member of the futa club, but I couldn't give the futa elf wine. View attachment 3753633
I presume you actually have wine in your inventory.
You didn't cheat or install mods ? You learned all spells the MC can learn for now ?
If you post your save, I can try to see what's wrong.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I presume you actually have wine in your inventory.
You didn't cheat or install mods ? You learned all spells the MC can learn for now ?
If you post your save, I can try to see what's wrong.
I cheated and loaded the mod but the wine I bought was from the merchant. And I still haven't learned all the spells.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes