PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I first unpacked the whole thing from the zip file before launching and none of the file have any weird characters in them that I saw.
Not the files themselves, but the path to those files.
Try running it from your desktop.

lemovincent

Jun 18, 2019
I came back after a break and I can't seem to find the Great Paladin,there is no camp in Old Tower,is there any other camp cuz i couldn't find anyting, or is it a bug?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I came back after a break and I can't seem to find the Great Paladin,there is no camp in Old Tower,is there any other camp cuz i couldn't find anyting, or is it a bug?
Are you sure you have progressed the story far enough ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've completed "at your service" but i cannot trigger vaginal scene with Great Paladin. How can I get this?
Read the What is new in the changelog. It's part of a new quest. Start it and take it as far as it can go.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
havent played this in gods know how long, can we turn the MC into a small pp trap and get fucked everyone or into a chad that fucks anything that moves? cant belive that chickes still block you

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yeah i have done some of her quests but now i cant finish "at service" quest and one other cuz i cant talk to her
Once she arrives, the Paladin stays in her camp. If that camp is now gone for you, that either means your installation is FUBAR, or you're running an older save.
You could try to use the save posted in the OP and see if that changes anything.

ben10228

Nov 26, 2020
Look for the value (in RPGM it's 2x + 1, so if you have 100 lust it would be 201 value in cheat engine), double click the entry and when it appears in the box at the bottom just tick the checkbox on the left side.
Which cheat engine are you talking about? Do you mean the one linked to your account? That one needs to be put in a directory with a www folder but to my knowledge, warlock and boobs has no www folder.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Which cheat engine are you talking about? Do you mean the one linked to your account? That one needs to be put in a directory with a www folder but to my knowledge, warlock and boobs has no www folder.
He means the actual program called cheat engine. Just google Cheat Engine, and you'll find it.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes