Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone know how to get the fina Juliette scene?
There are four parts of the day: morning, day, afternoon and night (not sure of the names). You must go to the tavern by morning or day, face Julliette, talk to her and when she ask you if she can go with you, answer "yes". Then go to Fina's home (with some lust) and talk to her.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Used search function but cannot find how to get Agnieszka topless scene. Says in changelog that it's added. Found her sheep already as well.

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
If you reach the master level of gardening and you plant the seeds on your field, you don't need to search the mandragora, you must get one after 10-14 (I'm not sure) times that you work on the field. You can try to search for it at the futa elf forest and you must collect it by night, but to do this you must reach certain level of gardening.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Used search function but cannot find how to get Agnieszka topless scene. Says in changelog that it's added. Found her sheep already as well.
finding and returning the sheep granted +1 Rel... now take into account how much Rel it took for the other girls to bare themselves... you'll have to find that fucker more often

Icescape

Aug 22, 2017
I download your save and I couldn't believe what I saw: your level of gardening was apprentice and only 2 points. To collect some plants (like mandragora) and also to collect the seeds, you need to reach master level. You can increase your level working on the field every day, or you can use an old save (where you can go to the back of Sebastian's, visit the garden where a girl dressed with Leia's outfit can increase your level).
This was not my original save, It got corrupted so I grabbed a save from earlier in this thread and completed all the current content. As far as I'm aware gardening currently does not really add much to the gameplay

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes