Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is one animated scene, after noon when you speak with Elizabeth outside the church
Lol, I'd completely forgotten about that.

Guess even one animation isn't what he's looking for though... Bound to get bored fapping over a single animation eventually :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: frasse

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
You could also download it from the post that noted it updated like 3 pages back (on the day it updated), but sure. Seems to have been up since around this point last month, not sure why the OP hasn't been updated to reflect that...

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

akiri

Apr 20, 2018
what a fucking stupid finding sheep mission

Seriously the devs don't have to demand 5 sheeps,finding one sheep is enough for the only one scene.
5 sheeps is wasting of time,no player will like it when they feel they are played by the game or the devs

Last edited:

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Alice/Astra/Sister Elizabeth SEXY TIME > Stupid Boring Sheep Mission

Butt how the fuck would Krowly get a foursome with those three?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while, are women in the village all whores? I hate when the only one who has to work hard to fuck is the mc as in the legend of opala. The mc has a walking brothel since they all fuck with everyone

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while, are women in the village all whores? I hate when the only one who has to work hard to fuck is the mc as in the legend of opala. The mc has a walking brothel since they all fuck with everyone
Um... the, ah, wherever-the-hell you're coming from with that notwithstanding, consider the following; the other dudes in the town are
(1) a senior citizen who is probably beyond such things as "chasing tail,

(2) a father whose main focus is raising his daughter (though future content where Krowley is able to be bedded by him was mentioned at some point?),

(3) a guy that has trouble finding the presence of mind to flirt with his own girlfriend (and is, like, twice a week bedded by his own mother, and is able to bed Krowley somewhere in the 40s of point progression, as well as being bedded by Jaina on win or lose on the glade quest, and regularly hitting up the gobbo cave for poon and on occasion needing Krowley's assistance getting out of) [Boy that was a long one] and

(4) a shemale that gets head nightly behind the tavern...

I think there are at most two whores in the game, and they're both dudes.

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
v0.333.2

Chengelog:
v.0.333.2
What’s new:

Status menu now shows a lot more information, including active state effects for all party members. I used a Ace Status Menu v1.02 by Yanfly with some changes to make it possible. It didn’t show state effects, so I had to write small additional kinda script by myself xD It is the first step to give Eric and other party members their own lust meter, so they would become a possible target for monstergirls’ lust attack.

By summoning succubus Meril and having sex with her you are getting some temporary bonuses.

Krowly now can play a tomb raider in the new dungeon in the Elven forest with secret reward (new useful item). It’s not a quest and totally optional.

The scene with Krowly sucking futa elf’s dick is now animated. Should be working both in the forest and in the Spa.

New pictures:
Astra anal +variants (visit her at the morning when she is naked. requires 50 relationship points)
Busty elf titfuck +7 variants
Additional variants for Sister Elizabeth anal scene
Additional variants for the scene with Krowly loosing to Futa elf
Updated pictures:

Carla’s back side
Sister Elizabeth anal scene
New scenes:

Astra’s anal scene
Busty elf’s titfuck scene with lactation option
Updated scenes:

Sister Elizabeth anal scene – bukakke option and improved dialogues (by Kalas)
Small things:

A book with some lore info in Krowly’s house. I wanted to add more lore information in this update, but it’s hard.

A few more lines for Diana and Conlan

Slimes battle and spawn tweaks

Lamias battle tweaks (new moves)

Fairies are smaller now

Strong health potions heal poison now.

Fixed bugs:

Reducto potion should be working now

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Um... the, ah, wherever-the-hell you're coming from with that notwithstanding, consider the following; the other dudes in the town are
(1) a senior citizen who is probably beyond such things as "chasing tail,

(2) a father whose main focus is raising his daughter (though future content where Krowley is able to be bedded by him was mentioned at some point?),

(3) a guy that has trouble finding the presence of mind to flirt with his own girlfriend (and is, like, twice a week bedded by his own mother, and is able to bed Krowley somewhere in the 40s of point progression, as well as being bedded by Jaina on win or lose on the glade quest, and regularly hitting up the gobbo cave for poon and on occasion needing Krowley's assistance getting out of) [Boy that was a long one] and

(4) a shemale that gets head nightly behind the tavern...

I think there are at most two whores in the game, and they're both dudes.
You forgot the shop owner that sometimes seem to make special deals with Elves and the Male Guard at Palagate (which is not really in town... but close enough I'd say)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Love this game but still can't understand why the dev includes opposing fetishess (futa gay etc...), it's a good thing you can deactivate or avoid that content but I still don't get why so many devs make that choice.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Lol, I'd completely forgotten about that.

Guess even one animation isn't what he's looking for though... Bound to get bored fapping over a single animation eventually :ROFLMAO:
a question plz , how i can move the rock to the new dungeon in elf forest ?thank u so much

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes