alala69

Jan 4, 2018
The problem is that we don't know how to trigger the scenes...
You can follow the walkthrough and after you know where they are. Most of the questions about these scenes have already been answered in the forum. So for now it's pretty easy. You can also save scenes but there is not much slot.
But it is true that a area dedicated to this will be welcome.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
I extrated the file and run the game as administrator, but i don't have any sound/music (and all volumes are at 100%)
Did i miss something ? :unsure: not used to rpgm games

Edit : 'kay, just read carefully and F1 was my friend here :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
where is the drunk elf location? go to the house in elven wood but it said locked
English:
Easy, 1 # go on a Thursday near the elf spa and buy the wine "Sweet lips", # 2 return Friday afternoon and talk to the elf girl.
(you need lust)

Spanish:
Facil, 1# ve un jueves cerca del spa elfo y comprar el wine "Sweet lips", #2 regresa el viernes en la tarde y habla con la chica.
(Necesitas lujuria)

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
English:
Easy, 1 # go on a Thursday near the elf spa and buy the wine "Sweet lips", # 2 return Friday afternoon and talk to the elf girl.
(you need lust)

Spanish:
Facil, 1# ve un jueves cerca del spa elfo y comprar el wine "Sweet lips", #2 regresa el viernes en la tarde y habla con la chica.
(Necesitas lujuria)
I went to the Spa on Friday afternoon, but there's no one there. Missed time and there is worth an elf, but I with it nothing not can do she drunk.

• Angry
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes