Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How Can I get the Alice dance table?
I dunno how get affection points with Jaina.
Think you can only get affection with her on the second (repeatable) event when adventuring with Eric.

i found a bug with jenna her relationship is way over 10 still she won't let me fuck her boobs i never cheated it
Krowley needs to have pretty high lust. High enough for him to automatically request it.
If she's not doing it then, do more eggs or cheat it five-to-ten points higher.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Think you can only get affection with her on the second (repeatable) event when adventuring with Eric.

Krowley needs to have pretty high lust. High enough for him to automatically request it.
also if you stare at her tits before you have the req's it drops your affection down by 1 or 2 don't remember the exact amount

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
touch dick dude
Touching dicks together isn't gay. Not unless your pinching each others nipples and making out while staring lovingly into each other eyes dude, not THAT'S gay as hell.

You need to open up your mind bro, you're letting the homophobes tell you what to do with your body for fear of being hated or rejected by homophobes. It's just a waste of time, worry, and energy. My boyfriend and I touch dicks all the time and we're still straight as fuck. Slay some mad puss bro, you just need to stop worrying and just live your best life.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Did you cheat in any way or form? Xp gain doesn't seem broken to me.
Try this:
-On the very first day (should be a Monday) go to the forest and find Juliet and the bandit (go all the way South and then take the North East path, then go West to an enclosed camp site). Save before the fight, you should be able to win by using fire arrow only. That gives you 10xp
-Still on the first day during the evening, go to the forest waterfall (go East, across a small wooden bridge and then South East). When you're at the waterfall, stay on the left bank and go up, behind a bush to spy on Fina and gain 5xp (don't even need the quest to complete it)
-After that, either farm 50 gold and do the red book quest (bought at the village shop) and/or go train with Eric and study in the evening. You could also defeat Mabel on Sunday to get 300Xp at once (refer to my previous post for the walkthrough)
I'll try that tnx

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

he is full lust i'll have to cheat it i try not to cheat that stuff cause it can break the game since it already is there will be no harm in doing it

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
The scenes in game are not correctly framed. Juliet anal scene is not correctly fitted.
The game needs re-rendering it's screen ratio so that it can be made suitable for both pc and mobile emulation.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Made the card for Diana, the guard. Thanks for the info!

View attachment 482628

I'm currently making the card for Alice, would anyone like to contribute missing data?

View attachment 482618

As you can see, it lacks the following values:
-Affection needed to initiate the first lewd scene
-How much affection is needed for each scene to unlock (I think the masturbation scene requires 0 affection)
-How much affection each act gives
-The exact process to unlock her topless dancing scene
-At which point she starts loosing affection (I think it's -3?) when you have anal sex with Juliet

Could also benefit from formatting and spellchecking, but that's for later.
Nice but don't use Comic Sans. Use another Sans Serif font, please.

Hoping the author will have Alice, Astra, and Elizabeth available as a foursome. Or at least Alice and Astra or Alice and Jill.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
is there any updated walkthrough of this game?? I can't find Fina and I don't know where to find any clues

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Touching dicks together isn't gay. Not unless your pinching each others nipples and making out while staring lovingly into each other eyes dude, not THAT'S gay as hell.

You need to open up your mind bro, you're letting the homophobes tell you what to do with your body for fear of being hated or rejected by homophobes. It's just a waste of time, worry, and energy. My boyfriend and I touch dicks all the time and we're still straight as fuck. Slay some mad puss bro, you just need to stop worrying and just live your best life.
54517943_557347758093485_6118092711703609344_n.jpg

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
i want this game to have more content maybe even double the content he have atm he is a dope game but lacks a loot of content my oppinion

Reactions: gg123

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
Nice but don't use Comic Sans. Use another Sans Serif font, please.
It's still very much work in progress and most things are placeholders. The benefit of Comic Sans is that it remains easily readable even as you reduce the font size, but at the expense of being the basic bitch of fonts.

Astra.png

Could anyone verify the data on this card? I'm confident these numbers are valid but they might not be exact. For example I think you can get the handjob scene at 14 affection but I put 15 to be safe. And I know that at 45 you won't get the anal scene and at 50 you will, but maybe it unlocks inbetween? I also would like to know which day(s) Astra isn't at the waterfall during noon. Wasn't sure what title to chose for her. Could've gone for babysitter but I didn't like it. Also "best friend's bride to be if he just would ask her to dance" is a bit long. Still need to add the panties location.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
No idea if it's even in the game, it's not mentioned in the changelog. You can go on Tuesdays at noon to find her blowing her male companion (no picture). Depending on the day, at night there will be just one of them in the tent next to the gate. Needs further research.
It was in last update. Go to guards location on Sunday night and look in their tent

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The sprite scene with the female guard blowing the other guard appears in fact both on Tuesday and Friday (at noon).

1chen

Sep 29, 2018
Relationship level and repeatable mini quest with Agnieszka. Talk to her during the day at thursday or monday. Agnieszka topless.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes