Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Every time I ask the bard to play a song in the tavern, her image appears, the game keeps running in the background, but my character hangs and I can do nothing but restart the save.

Reactions: spritzgebaeck

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Every time I ask the bard to play a song in the tavern, her image appears, the game keeps running in the background, but my character hangs and I can do nothing but restart the save.
If you turn the audio on, she play a song...is a little long....after the song the game continues...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
YEAH! didn't work
you could have helped me but no
He did help.
Just typing the word "Spa" gives five pages of results.

You could even go the extra mile and exercise some intuitive skill, go to the Patreon page linked in the OP, and get two different walkthroughs/guides that give you step-by-step information for almost everything in the game. Including where the elf spa is.

Of course, if that's too much trouble for you, then you can always continue along your path of petulance and whine about not getting help... Even when you do get help.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
full save please only really want to all the scenes if not an idiots simple walkthruo start to finish i only want to really see the trap,grandma,and the pluse size and mature ladys

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes