Beltoan

Nov 12, 2016
How do I get this scene with Rose? The guide said it's after i beat the Big Green side quest, but nothing happened. I've seen the art for it on the internet but haven't managed to get it in game. Not the scene where she's blowing Jaina behind the inn at night, but I'm assuming she's blowing Krowly.
After the big green Quest, whenever you go out with Eric sometimes you run into Rose and Jaina. The quest you start on have you entering a glade and they are around a campfire. Join them and complete the little excursion in this area. There are technically three scenes in here. Towards the end of the cave that you go into, there is a big fight. I recommend darkness for the slimmed. If you lose, Jaina takes Eric from behind and Krowley Gets behind her. If you win, you head towards the end of the cave where you pick up these little crystals. Once you have collected all of them, Jaina says that you need to choose one for your Spoils of Victory. Your choices are Eric or Rose. And she gets the other one.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Agreed it's way too long and a pita to listen to mire than once.
Best is to use the cheat room to skip the affection grind anyway (bottom right corner of krowly's basement).
Can't say its a very good sign when the most common response is basically "it's really badly made, just use the cheat function to skip it."... I mean, at least this isn't a AAA game, then the cheat room would have been a mictrotransaction "time saver" room xD

But, at least there's a way around it. Even if its not feasible to do the "intended" way.

Aelyx

Jan 29, 2020
I keep seeing mentions of a save editor and can't seem to find where said editor is, any links or is it supposed to come with the game?

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Rose > Jaina
That's nice for you, I guess. Irrelevant to what I was saying though.

Should also add that aside from only getting one scene with her sucking Krowley's dick for a change, you can't get anything with Rose when Jaina's not involved or around, since they're pretty much an item. At least so far.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
SO i'm a little confused here.
It says MaleMC but shows pics of the MC with tits.

Can someone explain that to me?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes