Dec 7, 2017
Anyone had issues with music not playing since the most recent update?

I'm on Linux running the game with WINE, but it's never been an issue before.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Their place, Wednesday morning. Go see Astra upstairs first.
?? No, that's specifically something to not do, isn't it? Both events are in the morning timeslot, so activating one will phase to midday.

Unless you're meaning Krowly has to be at that point (in her progression affection) where they're able to have that upstairs scene before this option shows up, in which case, yes.

Aelyx

Jan 29, 2020
?? No, that's specifically something to not do, isn't it? Both events are in the morning timeslot, so activating one will phase to midday.

Unless you're meaning Krowly has to be at that point (in her progression affection) where they're able to have that upstairs scene before this option shows up, in which case, yes.
Just completed the scene with both, you need to help Fina with her letters. Once you do that you'll find a dirty letter and Astra finds it and calls Fina down. Then the scene unfolds.

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Is there a scene with the grandma ? i couldn't find an updated walkthrough so i was hoping someone could point me to it.

Last edited:

Cryonesis

Jan 12, 2020
blackatdz A.yes there are 2. One at 5 she'll flash you. The other i can't remember the total points, but the scene is exhibitionism sex. Just keep finding the sheep.(or use cheat room)

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
anyone knows how to cheat Krowly's level by using a save editor ? most of the options are in russian and i cant understand anything :p

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes