RayBar

May 12, 2020
It's a debug room.
Also, there's a cheat room on right corner in Krowley's basement, if you're struggling in some part of the game, that room will help, there you can change your relationship points with the girls and with Eric, turn the easy battle mode, turn on/off the boobs potion, gain lust, fulfill your hungry bar, gain gold(+10 for each time you chat with the chicken), gain equipment(one time only) and unlock areas to teleport when you unlock the option to.
thanks! found the cheat room won't be using it tho..the combat in this game can be really frustrating(spell misses majority of times)especially cause i am not allowing my player to get raped and there is no way to escape during the fight:(.Also,i noticed my fireball spell turned into fireball+ even tho i have blue crystal equiped instead of red one..Bug?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
thanks! found the cheat room won't be using it tho..the combat in this game can be really frustrating(spell misses majority of times)especially cause i am not allowing my player to get raped and there is no way to escape during the fight:(.Also,i noticed my fireball spell turned into fireball+ even tho i have blue crystal equiped instead of red one..Bug?
I don't have this item, so idk.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Are you talking about fire arrows turning into fireball as even when I had the blue(or red) crystal(which only boosts the chance that ice spells freeze or ones that can and the red does the same just burn boost for fire spells), however, when I autobattle once Krowly learns fireball he will only use that in auto battle instead of fire arrows which is annoying as it means you can't use autobattle no more because Krowly will just used the wrong spells for the job, it might be possible that Krowly will use the strongest or most recently learnt attack spell for autobattle as I never really use it after he learns fireball because he will likely waste mp this way which isn't good if your planning on fighting a boss. If I'm not mistaken your hit ratio might drop from being too horny maybe or hungry but I don't know if they are true tbh, but most if not all of the elemental attack spells have baked in failure rates so the strong elemental spells are generally never worth using as the status effect that they cause can be easily achieved by just buying the firefly or snowball potion from Rose I think who sells potions in the tavern.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Are you talking about fire arrows turning into fireball as even when I had the blue(or red) crystal(which only boosts the chance that ice spells freeze or ones that can and the red does the same just burn boost for fire spells), however, when I autobattle once Krowly learns fireball he will only use that in auto battle instead of fire arrows which is annoying as it means you can't use autobattle no more because Krowly will just used the wrong spells for the job, it might be possible that Krowly will use the strongest or most recently learnt attack spell for autobattle as I never really use it after he learns fireball because he will likely waste mp this way which isn't good if your planning on fighting a boss. If I'm not mistaken your hit ratio might drop from being too horny maybe or hungry but I don't know if they are true tbh, but most if not all of the elemental attack spells have baked in failure rates so the strong elemental spells are generally never worth using as the status effect that they cause can be easily achieved by just buying the firefly or snowball potion from Rose I think who sells potions in the tavern.
srry, i misunderstood the game mechanic:confused:Fireball turning into fireball+ was because i used fireball spell enough times that it upgraded itself(same happened to my ice spell).I always fight manually so don't know much about auto-battle...Also,thanks for the potion tip! didn't even know those potions existed.Being horny does give debuff but my spells used to miss even when i had little to no lust.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
srry, i misunderstood the game mechanic:confused:Fireball turning into fireball+ was because i used fireball spell enough times that it upgraded itself(same happened to my ice spell).I always fight manually so don't know much about auto-battle...Also,thanks for the potion tip! didn't even know those potions existed.Being horny does give debuff but my spells used to miss even when i had little to no lust.
Huh, didn't know those upgraded as I just use the basic ice and fire spell since the strong ones have I think double or more the chance of failure than basic ones, plus ice shards can even duck the failure rate since it has to roll 3 times if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, used them in my last playthrough and was surprised by how good they are as only a few enemies are immune to them or just one. Snowball is the more useful one as I think it stuns an enemy for about 7 turns or something, its long enough to take most and some bosses out with one and 2 for Maribel the Minotaur granded that you can take a hit or two.

Apr 7, 2019
I don't know if the developer reads here but it would greatly improve the gameplay (to me) if NPCs would walk in front of exits/entrances. It gets pretty annoying if you are trapped in a house because the exit is blocked...

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I don't know if the developer reads here but it would greatly improve the gameplay (to me) if NPCs would walk in front of exits/entrances. It gets pretty annoying if you are trapped in a house because the exit is blocked...
honestly a good idea, it only happens to me in two places(the chicken pen and the tavern) but it's sooo fuckin annoying when it happens

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The eye artifact in the basement doesn't replenish mana for me,is this a known bug or did my game just screw itself?

Aug 24, 2016
yeah i did all that,on the screen it says"+50mana"but i don't get any..
You might have to update your save, I think I remember reading that in the update notes, go to the secret room in your basement, I think there might be an item in there to update the eye.

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
is there no gallery function for this game? hard to remember the paramaters to get certain scenes

3.60 star(s) 170 Votes